E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Yang Rongbin. A Brief Discussion on the Site Management of the Memorial Hall of the Central Revolutionary Base in Ruijin [J]. Southern Cultural Relics, 2005 (6): 113, 115-15. [Google Scholar]
- A Study on the Value Utilization of the Former Site of the Revolution in Gannan Integrating into the Education of Secondary Vocational School Students [J]. Zhang Wenying. Art Science and Technology, 2018 (06) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Mingxing. Application of 3ds MAX Modeling and Scene Rendering Technology in Visual Design [J]. Automation and Instrumentation, 2011 (6): 114-116. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Min, Wang Junzheng et al. Realistic 3D Virtual Scene Construction and Roaming Method [J]. Journal of system Simulation, 2014 (9): 1969-1979 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhou. Architecture and Visual Design Method [J]. Chinese and Foreign Architecture, 2009 (1) 53-55. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Shuguang. A Study on Visual Restoration of French Big Wood Technology Based on UE4 Engine [J]. Shanxi Architecture, 2019 (22): 5-8. [Google Scholar]
- Shen Xiaoyun, Li Shuangxing, Jiao Weidong. “Design and Development of Digital Architecture Roaming Simulation Platform Based on Active X [J]. Journal of system Simulation, 2014 (1): 67-71. [Google Scholar]
- Penning. Visual Representation in UI Design [J]. Electronic Technology and Software Engineering, 2020 (3): 101-103. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Qiyun. An Analysis of Architectural Visualization of UE4 Game Engine [J]. Decoration, 2016 (8): 134-135. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Qiang, Zhang Minxiong, etc. Immersion Evaluation of Somatosensory Interactive Virtual Roaming [J]. Journal of Graphics, 2020 (06) : 112-120. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.