E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Zeng fanren. A comparative study of public art education in modern Chinese and western universities [M]. Beijing: Economic Science Press, January 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Lanfang. Review and Prospect of art education in Colleges and universities in the past 20 years (1978-1998) [J]. People’s music, 1999-6. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Daoyi. Art Education in Colleges and universities [J]. Chinese art education, May 1995 [Google Scholar]
- Arthur Avlan. Translated by Li Xing. A history of Western Art Education [M]. Sichuan: Sichuan people’s publishing house, August 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Brown Kozanik. Translated by Ma Zhuanghuan. Art Creation and Art Education [M]. Sichuan: Sichuan People’s Publishing House, 2000.08. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Huade Gardner. Multiple intelligences [M]. Beijing: Xinhua Publishing House, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- Susan Langer (Susanne K. Langer, 1895-1982). Art Problems -A Cluster of Advanced Discussions on Art Education [M]. Jiangsu: Nanjing press, 2006-11. [Google Scholar]
- Cai Ping. Exploring the artistic path of transforming red resources into educational resources [J]. Journal of Jinggangshan University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), September 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Li Kangping. Research on the development and education of Hakka resources in Jiangxi Province: A Study on the history and culture of Jiangxi Hakka [M]. Beijing: China Social Sciences Press, June 2011. [Google Scholar]
- He Xiang. Research on the application and value of Xinjiang ethnic and folk arts resources in fine arts curriculum of normal universities [J]. literature and art research December 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education. National School Art Education Development Plan (2011-2020) [R]. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Yongfu. Integrated application of school education and Hakka culture in architectural design [J]. Chinese folk house, 2014 (7): 23. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jing. On the implementation path of aesthetic education in primary and secondary school curriculum [J]. Curriculum, teaching materials and teaching methods, 2015 (12): 22-28. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.