E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Li Jingsheng. Discussion and practical application of cultural relic restoration concepts [J]. Chinese Cultural Relics Science Research (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Li Dichen; Qiu Zhihui; Ning Juntao; Lu Bingheng; Ma Tao; Wang Zhan. Computer-aided Cultural Relics Restoration Design and Rapid Restoration Methods[J].“ The Second Annual Conference of China Association for the Protection of Cultural Relics” (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Lisha. Research on three-dimensional restoration of French objects based on double mirror reflection [J], “Master Thesis of Hebei University of Technology” (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Yao Meng, Zhang Ling, Abdulaziz, Liu Xiao. Three-dimensional reconstruction, rendering and representation of ancient cultural relics based on modeling [J]. East China Normal University, Department of Electronic Science and Technology (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Adam J. A. Probing beneath the sea [J]. IEEE Spectrum (S0018-9235), 22 (4): 55-64 (1985),. [Google Scholar]
- Yongjie Pang, You Shang. Software Design Techniques for the Man-Machine Interface to Autonomous Underwater Vehicles [C]//Proc. of the 1998 International Symposium on Underwater Technology. Japan, 370-374, (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye Manzhu, Liao Shifang, Bao Fuhua. Application of 3D Modeling Technology in Cultural Relics Protection [J]. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Ju Junting, Zhong Gaojian, Yang Feiyun. Analysis based on reverse engineering measurement technology, “Modern Machinery”[M] (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Jin Tao, Product 3D Model Reconstruction Technology and Application Research in Reverse Engineering [J]. Zhejiang University. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Peichen. Application of Computer Aided Design (CAD) in the Restoration of Cultural Relics [J]. Cultural Relics Conservation and Archaeology, 2005 (02). [Google Scholar]
- Xu Dan, on the effect of 3D scanning and printing technology on the protection of cultural relics [J]. Shanghai University, School of Digital Arts. Shanghai, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xuanru. Research and development of digital image restoration technology of cultural relics[M]. “Digital Design” 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Chenglei, Zhang Zongxia, Pan Rongjiang, Meng Xiangxu, Computer-aided cultural relic restoration system architecture and key technology research [J]. Journal of System Simulation. 2006 (07). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.