E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Tian Huilong. Artistic characteristics of decorative symbols of Hakka clothing [J]. Packaging Engineering, 2005 (26): 184-185, 127. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Haihua. A preliminary study of Hakka child hat culture [J]. Journal of Gannan Normal University: Educational Science Edition, 2014, 36 (1): 46-49. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Duoduo, Ji Tie. Collaborative design “touches”the revival of traditional communities—— Taking non-legacy research and innovative practice of the “New Channel·Hua Yao Hua” project as an example [J]. Decoration, 2016 (12): 26-29. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuping, Lu Han. Research on the design of Qiang cultural products [J]. Packaging Engineering, 2015, 36 (4): 125. ZHANG Yu-ping, LUHan. Qiang Cultural Product De-sign [J]. Packaging Engineering, 2015, 36 (4): 125. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Chongyu. Creative Tools. FENG Chong-yu. Creative Tools[M]. Shanghai: Shanghai People’s Fine Arts Publishing House, 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.