E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Lipsky Z, Romportl D. Classification and typology of cultural landscapes: methods and applications— the roleof landscape studies for sustainable development[M]. Warsaw: University of Warsaw, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Vesna Koščak Miočić Stošić, Dora Tomić, Sonja Butula, et al. Landscape Vulnerability Assessment as a Method for the Strategic Environmental Assessment of Spatial Plans [J]. 2015, 23 (1):76-79. [Google Scholar]
- People’s Publishing House. National Functional Area Planning [M]. Beijing: People’s Publishing House, 2015 (China). [Google Scholar]
- Leng Hong. Construction and Application Prospect of Rural landscape Vulnerability Research Framework [J]. Southern Architecture 2018.5:34-40 (China). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yuncai. Research Progress and Prospect of Traditional Regional Cultural Landscape.[J] Journal of Tongji University (Social Science Edition). 2009 (2) :18-24 (China). [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Can, Chen Weibin, Xu Bin. Expression of Regional culture in Rural Landscape Design -A Case study of Fuyang Shuxi Village [J]. Architecture and Culture, 2017 (11) : 125-126 (China). [Google Scholar]
- Kuo Dai-zhi, Li Jian-Jian, Kang Wei-feng, Chen Dayong. Landscape Reconstruction and Ecological Restoration of Abandoned Quarry in Quanzhou city-A Case study of Huangqishan Quarry Restoration Project [J]. Water Resources Science, Technology and Economy, 2013 (1):37-39 (China). [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Jianning, Zheng Guangxia, Memories in The Quarry -Reconstruction Design of Galaxy Park in Rizhao [J]. Chinese Gardens 2007 (1) : 18-24 (China). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.