E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- E. H. Gombrich. The Story of Art [M] Nanning: Guangxi Fine Arts Publishing House, 2019: 50 [Google Scholar]
- Hegel,. Hegel’s Philosophy of History [M] Beijing: Kyushu Publishing House. 2018:219.185.253 [Google Scholar]
- Hegel. Aesthetics: Volume 1 [M]. Beijing: The Commercial Press, 1981:142. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Dong, Jiang Jiang, Ding Zhuo. From the Idea of Beauty to the Absolute Spirit——On Hegel’s Aesthetic View [J] Journal of Northwest University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition) 2012 (2):166 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Guangqian. History of Western Aesthetics: Part Two [M]. Beijing: 1963: 478. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Yungao, Yungao Tang and Five Dynasties Painting Theory [M] Changsha: Hunan Fine Arts Publishing House. 2011:4 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Bing. Theoretical Tendency and Diversified Patterns — — Perspecting Danto’s View of the End of Art from the Perspective of Key Words [J] Theoretical Research of Literature and Art 2015 (5):116 [Google Scholar]
- Shao Dazhen. Xi Jingzhi. History of European Painting [M] Shanghai: Shanghai People’s Fine Arts Publishing House. 2009: 434-437 [Google Scholar]
- Yao Luo, Wang Jiafen. On the important position of aesthetic education in the construction of socialist spiritual civilization[J] 2004 (12):99 [Google Scholar]
- Yao Luo. Art is the manifestation of wisdom [J] Feitian 2011 (11): 44 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.