E3S Web Conf.
Volume 189, 20202020 International Conference on Agricultural Science and Technology and Food Engineering (ASTFE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Natural Resources and Environmental Studies|
|Published online||15 September 2020|
- Lauzen, M. M., & Dozier, D. M. The Role of Women on Screen and behind the Scenes in the Television and Film Industries: Review of a Program of Research. Journal of communication inquiry, 23 (4), 355-373. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Lindasari, E., Ansari, K., & Marice, M.. Interactive Multimedia Development in Learning of Film Review Text for 8th Grade Students in Senior High School (SMP) 1 Tanjungmorawa. Budapest International Research and Critics in Linguistics and Education (BirLE) Journal, 2 (4), 355-362. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Alsaqer, A. F., & Sasi, S. Movie review summarization and sentiment analysis using rapidminer. In 2017 International Conference on Networks & Advances in Computational Technologies (NetACT) (pp. 329-335). IEEE. (2017, July). [Google Scholar]
- Tripathi, A., & Trivedi, S. K.. Sentiment analyis of Indian movie review with various feature selection techniques. In 2016 IEEE International Conference on Advances in Computer Applications (ICACA) (pp. 181-185). IEEE. (2016, October) [Google Scholar]
- Khan, A., Gul, M. A., Zareei, M., Biswal, R. R., Zeb, A., Naeem, M., ... & Salim, N. Movie Review Summarization Using Supervised Learning and Graph-Based Ranking Algorithm. Computational Intelligence and Neuroscience, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Sharma, S. S., & Dutta, G.. Polarity Determination of Movie Reviews: A Systematic Literature Review. International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts, 6, 12. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Brar, G. S., & Sharma, A. P. A.. Sentiment Analysis of Movie Review Using Supervised Machine Learning Techniques. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 13 (16), 12788-12791. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Park, H. Y., & Kim, K. J.. Sentiment Analysis of Movie Review Using Integrated CNN-LSTM Mode. Journal of Intelligence and Information Systems, 25 (4), 141-154. (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.