E3S Web Conf.
Volume 191, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- Li, X., Zhang, A., Jing, J., et al.: ‘Overview of Offshore Electric Systems’, Power System and Clean Energy, 2016, 32, (2), pp. 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou, X., Lv, Y., Li, Y., et al.: ‘Power Grid Interlinking Engineering Technology for Offshore Island’ (Tsinghua University Press, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Sun D, Xie X, Wang J, et al. ‘Integrated generation- transmission expansion planning for offshore oilfield power systems based on genetic Tabu hybrid algorithm’. Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, 2017,5(1):pp 117-125. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ravadanegh S N, Roshanagh R G. ‘A heuristic algorithm for optimal multistage sizing, siting and timing of MV distribution substations’. Electric Power Systems Research, 2013,105:pp 134-141. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- El-Fouly T H M, Zeineldin H H, El-Saadany E F, et al. A new optimization model for distribution substation siting, sizing, and timing. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 2008,30(5):pp 308-315. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bhowmik S K G P. Distribution System Planning Through Combined Heuristic and Quadratic Programing Approach. Electric Machines & Power Systems, 2000,28(1):pp 87-103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moreira J C, Miguez E, Vilacha C, et al. Large- Scale Network Layout Optimization for Radial Distribution Networks by Parallel Computing. IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 2011,26; 26(3; 3):pp 1946-1951. [Google Scholar]
- Hou K, Rim J, Jia H, et al. Optimal Planning of Urban Distribution Network Tie-Line with Coordination of Reliability and Economics. Tianjin Daxue Xuebao (Ziran Kexue yu Gongcheng Jishu Ban)/Journal of Tianjin University Science and Technology, 2019,52(12):pp 1293-1302. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Y, Wang W. Multi-objective optimization of distributed generation considering economic benefits. Hunan Daxue Xuebao/Journal of Hunan University Natural Sciences, 2015,42(10):pp 89-96. [Google Scholar]
- G. M, J. C, J. M A. Joint Expansion Planning of Distributed Generation and Distribution Networks. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2015,30(5):pp 2579-2590. [Google Scholar]
- Tabares A, Franco J F, Lavorato M, et al. Multistage Long-Term Expansion Planning of Electrical Distribution Systems Considering Multiple Alternatives. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2016,31; 31(3; 3):pp 1900-1914. [Google Scholar]
- Jabr R A. Polyhedral Formulations and Loop Elimination Constraints for Distribution Network Expansion Planning. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, 2013,28; 28(2; 2):pp 1888-1897. [Google Scholar]
- Franco J F, Rider M J, Romero R. A mixed-integer quadratically-constrained programming model for the distribution system expansion planning. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 2014,62:pp 265-272. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.