E3S Web Conf.
Volume 191, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- European Commission. Eurostat. https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat. [Google Scholar]
- Menendez J, Loredo J, Fernandez-Oro J, Galdo M. Underground pumped-storage hydro power plants with mine water in abandoned coal mines. In: Proceedings of the IMWA 13th International Congress, 2017; pp. 6-13. [Google Scholar]
- Menendez J, Loredo J, Fernandez-Oro JM, Galdo M. Energy storage in underground coal mines in NW Spain: Assessment of an underground lower water reservoir and preliminary energy balance. Renew. Energy 2019; 134:1381-1391. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2018.09.042 [Google Scholar]
- Pujades E, Orban P, Bodeux S, Archambeau P, Erpicum S, Dassargues A. Underground pumped storage hydropower plants using open pit mines: how do groundwater exchanges influence the efficiency? Appl Energy 2017;190:135–46. [Google Scholar]
- Menendez J, Ordóñez A, Álvarez R, Loredo J. Energy from closed mines: Underground energy storage and geothermal applications. Renew Sustainable Energy Rev 2019;108:498–512. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2019.04.007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Menendez J, Loredo J. Use of closured open pit and underground coal mines for energy generation: Application to the Asturias Central Coal Basin (Spain). E3S Web of Conf 2019; 80: 01005. https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20198001005 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Menendez J, Fernandez-Oro JM, Galdo M, Loredo J. Pumped-storage hydropower plants with underground reservoir: Influence of air pressure on the efficiency of the Francis turbine and energy production. Renew. Energy 2019; 143:1427-1438. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2019.05.099 [Google Scholar]
- Menéndez J, Loredo J. Biomass production in surface mines: Renewable energy source for power plants. Wseas Transactions on Environment and Development 2018;14:205-211 [Google Scholar]
- Menéndez J, Loredo J. Reclamation of degraded landscape due to open pit coal mining: Biomass for renewable power plants. Wseas Transactions on Environment and Development 2018;14:251-255 [Google Scholar]
- Avitabile V, Camia A. An assessment of forest biomass maps in Europe using harmonized national statistics and inventory plots. Forest Ecology and Management 2018; 409:489-498. [Google Scholar]
- Thurner, M., Beer, C., Santoro, M., Carvalhais, N., Wutzler, T., Schepaschenko, D., et al., 2014. Carbon stock and density of northern boreal and temperate forests. Global Ecol. Biogeogr. 23 (3), 297–310. [Google Scholar]
- Tchanche, Bertrand F., Gr Lambrinos, Antonios Frangoudakis, and George Papadakis.”Low-grade heat conversion into power using organic Rankine cycles–A review of various applications.” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 15, no. 8 (2011):3963-3979. [Google Scholar]
- Salogni A, Alberti D, Metelli M, Bartanzi R. Operation and maintenance of a biomass fired – Organic Rankine Cycle – CHP plant: the experience of Cremona. Energy Procedia 2017; 129:668-675. [Google Scholar]
- Mobini M, Sowlati T, Sokhansanj S. Forest biomass supply logistics for a power plant using the discrete- event simulation approach. Appli energy 2011;88(4):1241-1250. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- González-García S, Bacenetti J. Exploring the production of bio-energy from wood biomass. Italian case study. Sci Tot al Environ 2019;647:158-168. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.07.295 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.