E3S Web Conf.
Volume 191, 20202020 The 3rd International Conference on Renewable Energy and Environment Engineering (REEE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- T. Mai et al., “Renewable Electricity Futures for the United States,” in IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 372-378, April 2014, doi: 10.1109/TSTE.2013.2290472. [Google Scholar]
- H. Xiaoyun, H. Andi and S. Jingpeng, “Short-term Hydro Power Scheduling under the Electricity Market Environment,” 2019 2nd International Conference on Safety Produce Informatization (IICSPI), Chongqing, China, 2019, pp. 473-477, doi: 10.1109/IICSPI48186.2019.9095949. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Tong, X. Guan, Q. Zhai and F. Gao, “Long-term scheduling of cascaded hydro energy system with distributed water usage allocation constraints,” 2011 IEEE Power and Energy Society General Meeting, Detroit, MI, USA, 2011, pp. 1-7, doi: 10.1109/PES.2011.6039225. [Google Scholar]
- Fan-nie Kong and Yan Li, “Cultural algorithm based long-term optimization scheduling of cascaded Hydro-Plant,” 2011 IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Automation Engineering, Shanghai, 2011, pp. 136-139, doi: 10.1109/CSAE.2011.5953187. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sekretarev. Investigations of possible using a generalized fuzzy interval for analyzing operating conditions of power equipment at hydropower plants. IEEE 3.26, 6 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Composite author. HPP: the art of control engineering. Monograph. NSTU Publisher (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Filippova. Hydroelectricity. Tutorial. NSTU Publisher (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Borshch. Methods of planning the generation of electricity in a hydroelectric power plants cascade, taking into account draining and atmospheric factors. Thesis of technical sciences candidate (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Le. Control of a hydroelectric power plants cascade. News of the Southern Federal University. Technical science 15, 24-32 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- P. Erokhin. Optimization of long-term operation modes of hydropower plants by the criterion of minimizing the costs of electricity consumers on the Russian wholesale market. Energetic 11, 39-41 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A Rusina. Tasks of optimal performance of hyclroelectric in power system. IFOST, Novosibirsk, 2, 251-254 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mitrofanov. Simulation madel of cascaded HPPs in Pamir. IFOST, China, Harbin, IEEE, 889-892 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.