E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- Bosoy E.S. Theory, construction and calculation of agricultural machines [Text] / E. S. Bosoy, I. I. Smirnov, O. V. Vernyaev, E. G. Sultan-Shah. – Moscow: “Engineering”, 1978 – 568 p. [Google Scholar]
- Vygodsky M. Ya. Handbook of higher mathematics [Text] / M. Ya. Vygodsky. M.: AST: Astrel, 2006. – 991 p. [Google Scholar]
- Maslov G. G. Innovative technology in energy-saving technologies of field cultivation [Text] / G. G. Maslov, A.S. Serguntsov // Proceedings of Kuban State Agrarian University. 2018. # 71. p. 110-117. [Google Scholar]
- Pat. 2448444 Russian Federation, IPC A01S15 / 04. Pneumatic seeder with a central dosing system [Text] / E. I. Trubilin, A.V. Khokhlov, A. A. Khokhlov, A. E. Bogus, V. V. Kutseev; applicant and patent holder Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of higher education “Kuban State Agrarian University named after I. T. Trubilin”. # 2010133832/13; declared 12.08.2010; publ. 27.04.2012, bul. #. 12. - 13 p.: iIl. [Google Scholar]
- Rybalkin P. N. New adaptive energy-and soil-saving technologies of winter wheat and corn cultivation in Krasnodar Territory [Monograph] / P. N. Rybalkin P. N. [et al]. - Krasnodar: Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Krasnodar Scientific Research Institute of Agriculture named after P. P. Lukyanenko, LLC “Prosveschenie-Yug”, 2002, 103 p. [Google Scholar]
- Rybalkin P. N. Agrotechnical requirements for basic technological operations in adaptive technologies of winter wheat and corn cultivation and new technical units for their implementation in Krasnodar Territory [Recommendations] / P. N. Rybalkin P. N. [et al]. – Krasnodar: Department of Agriculture and Food of Krasnodar Territory, Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Krasnodar Research Institute of Agriculture named after P. P. Lukyanenko., Ph LLC “Agroprompoligrafist”, 2001. - 144 p. [Google Scholar]
- Agricultural machines (device, operation and basic adjustments): manual / V. A. Romanenko [et al]. - Krasnodar: KubSAU, 2014. 232 p. [Google Scholar]
- Sokht K. A. Statistical methods of researches of processes and machines in agribusiness [Text] / K. A. Sokht, E. I. Trubilin, V. I. Konovalov / / - Krasnodar: KubSAU, 2016. - 217 p. [Google Scholar]
- Belousov S.V. Explanation of the angle of sharpening of a plough cutting working body Belousov S.V., Saprykin E.A., Karmazin I.S. В сбоpнике: E3S Web of Conferences 2019. С. 00025. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Belousov S.V. Design of the universal agricultural working body and study of its parameters Belousov S.V., Pomelyayko S.A., Novikov V.V. В сборнике: MATEC Web of Conferences 2018. С. 05006. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Belousov S.V. Theoretical justification of fruit separation process by a planetary fruit separator Belousov S.V., Gusak E.S. В сборнике: E3S Web of Conferences 2019. С. 00056. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.