E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- M. Chebotaryov, I. Masienko, V. Masienko, G. Grigoryan, Recycling rice straw by chopping and splitting with a pin-knife drum. Politematicheskij setevoj jelektronnyj nauchnyj zhurnal Kubanskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta [Multidisciplinary Network Electronic Scientific Journal of Kuban State Agrarian University], 133, pp. 486-497 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chebotaryov, I. Masienko, Technological aspects of utilization of rice straw in rice growing of the Krasnodar Krai, Rice farming, 2 (25), pp. 31-35 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chebotaryov, Digital technologies in rice production, 73, pp. 335-336 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I. Tron, M. Chebotarev, Methods of utilizing the non-cereal portion of rice in the conditions of the Krasnodar Krai, 73, pp. 415-419 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G. Zelenskiy, M. Chebotaryov, T. Logoyda, Improving the technology of rice cultivation in sanitary zones. Trudy Kubanskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta [Proceedings of the Kuban State Agrarian University], 74, pp. 53-57 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Yagolskiy, S. Rodimtsev, Chopper straw spreader of a combine harvester, Patent 2647902 of the Russian Federation 9, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Terede, Chopper spreader, Patent 2442314 of the Russian Federation 5, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V. Sysuev, Chopper straw spreader from rolls, Patent 20815 of the Russian Federation 34, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- V. Sysuev, Sorter straw chopper. Patent 2335884 of the Russian Federation 29, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chebotaryov, E. Shapiro, A. Taran, Determining the total number of rice harvesters with a given guarantee probability, Rural mechanic, 7-8, pp. 71-86 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chebotaryov, E. Shapiro, A. Taran, Calculation of the guaranteed number of rice harvesters in the main technological link of the harvesting and transport complex, Rice Production, 4 (41), pp. 56-59 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chebotaryov, Current status and development prospects of the system of machines for rice growing, pp. 239-245 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chebotaryov, I. Masienko, G. Grigoryan, V. Gritsunov, Trailed chopper of rice straw PIRS-2-2, Rural machine operator, 10, pp. 38-39 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I. Masienko, Development prospects of mobile rice straw crushers. In the collection: E3S Web of Conferences, с. 00022, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.