E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- S. Drozdov, Use of vibration in tillage machines. Izvestija Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta [News of Orenburg State Agrarian University], 32, pp. 20-23, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Konovalov, Analytical study of the design parameters of the grinding unit of disk harrows, V. Konovalov, S. Konovalov, V. Igumnova, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 403, 012086, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Drozdov, Use of forced vibrations to reduce traction resistance of tillage machines, Izvestija Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta [News of Orenburg State Agrarian University], 1, pp. 34-39, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Vasilenko, D. Afonichev, Effect of vibration on the angle of soil friction according to the working tool, Sankt-Peterburgskij gosudarstvennyj lesotehnicheskij universitet [St. Petersburg State Forestry University], 3, pp. 123-126, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Papusha, Interaction of rotary working body of roller type with the object of processing, Sergey K. Papusha S, Azamat E. Bogus, Vladimir I. Konovalov, MATEC Web of Conferences, 224, 05007, (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Konovalov, Constructive-technological diagram of the rotary-string cultivator and the definition of its main parameters, V. Konovalov, S. Konovalov, V. Igumnova, E3S Web of Conferences, 126, 00039, (2019) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- I. Masienko, Development prospects of mobile rice straw crushers, In the collection of papers E3S Web of Conferences, с. 00022, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Karpenko, Innovation process of machine harvesting of laid peas and its efficiency, Karpenko V., Masienko I., Eranova L.В, In the collection of papers E3S Web of Conferences, с. 00021, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.