E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- Smirnov M.A., Lavrov A.V., Shevtsov V.G. On the need to restore mechanized agricultural production in Russia, National interests: priorities and security, 2018, T. 14, No. 1, S. 48-61. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reinhart E.S., Khvostov V.A. Equipment for farms // “Potatoes and waxes”, 1991.– No. 1. [Google Scholar]
- Reinhart E.S., Khvostov V.A. Machines for harvesting root crops and onions A.O. “Polimag”, M., 1995. [Google Scholar]
- Izmailov A.Yu., Kryazhkov V.M., Antyshev N.M. and others. The concept of modernizing the fleet of agricultural tractors in Russia for the period until 2020, M .: VIM, 2013. -84 p. [Google Scholar]
- Márquez L. Tractores Agricolas: tecnologia y utilización. Madrid: B&H Grupo Editorial, 2012. pp. 844. [Google Scholar]
- Kryazhkov .V.M., Godzhaev Z.A., Shevtsov V.G., Lavrov A.V. Tractor park: state and development direction, Rural mechanic, 2015, No. 9, p 3-5. [Google Scholar]
- Production of automotive, tractor and agricultural machinery and components for it by manufacturers in Russia and other CIS countries // Analytical review / OJSC “ASMHolding”. -2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019 -№ 12. [Google Scholar]
- The methodology for using the conditional conversion factors for tractors, grain and forage harvesters into reference units when determining the requirements for their needs, M: Federal State Institution “Rosinformagroteh”, 2009, 56 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kryhkov V.M., Godzhaev Z.A., Shevtsov V.G., Gurylev G.S., Lavrov A.V. The development of the russian agricultural tractor market from 2008 to 2014. COMVEC 2016 SAE, doi: 10.4271/2016-01-8128, 27.09.2016. [Google Scholar]
- Shevtsov V., Lavrov A., Izmailov A. and Lobachevskii Y. Formation of Quantitative and Age Structure of Tractor Park in the Conditions of Limitation of Resources of Agricultural Production, SAE: 2015-26-0147, doi: 10.4271/2015-26-0147. [Google Scholar]
- Godzhaev Z.A., Lavrov A.V., Shevtsov V.G., Zubina V.A. About the choice of the technological direction of the development of the agricultural mobile energy system // News of MSTU “MAMI”, 2020, No. 1 (43), 35-41. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Krasnoshchekov, A.A. Artyushin, N.M. Antyshev, Block-modular principles for the creation of agricultural machinery, M .: Informationgrotech, 1998, 104 p. [Google Scholar]
- Initial requirements for basic machine technological operations in crop production: [collection], Ministry of Villages. households Ros. Federation, Feder. village agency. household; [developed by: V.P. Elizarov et al.], M .: Rosinformagroteh, 2005 (Type. FGNU Rosinformagroteh), 270 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.