E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- Godzhaev Z.A., Izmailov A.Yu., Evtyushenkov N.E., Kryukov M.L. On the issue of creating environmentally friendly all-season agricultural vehicles. // Tractors and agricultural machinery. 2016. No. 3. p. 48-52. [Google Scholar]
- Popov S.D. Problems and prospects of creating a mobile transport and technological complex for agricultural purposes Izvestia International Academy of Agricultural Education. Issue No. 36 (2017). p 106-113. November 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Izmailov A.Yu., Evtyushenkov N.E. Forecast of transport support for agricultural production. // Agricultural machinery and technology. 2010. No. 1. p. 16-20. [Google Scholar]
- Izmailov, A., Shevtsov, V., Lavrov, A., Godzhaev, Z. et al., “Application of the universal tire characteristic for estimating the maximum pressure of a pneumatic tractor wheel on the ground, “ SAE Technical Paper 2015-01-2760, 2015, doi: 10.4271/2015-01-2760. [Google Scholar]
- Shevtsov, V.G., Soloveychik, A.A., Rusanov, A.V., & Lavrov, A.V. (2014). The use of universal characteristics of a tire in determining maximum pressure of a wheel running on soil. Proceedings of the International Research & Practice Video Conference: Topical research trends in the twenty-first century: Theory and practice (p. 169-173). Voronezh, Russia: Voronezh Public Forest Engineering Academy. [Google Scholar]
- Rusanov, V.A. The problem of soil compaction movers and effective ways to solve it. Moscow, Russia: all-Russian Institute of mechanization. [Google Scholar]
- Lavrov, A.V., Kryukovskaya, N.S., & Petrischev, N.A. Evaluation of impact on soil wheel drivers of self-propelled selection seeder. Agrimachinery and Energy, 4 (21), p. 95-106. [Google Scholar]
- Popov S.D. Fundamental problems of the development of internal transport in sparsely populated regions of Russia and ways to solve it based on the development of highly mobile road transport complexes (on the example of the Arkhangelsk region). Economics, project management, education, law, ecology, medicine, sociology, philosophy, philology, psychology, technology, mathematics: state and development prospects. Sat articles on the basis of the International scientific-practical conference. July 04-05, 2013, St. Petersburg, KultInformPress, 2013, -148 p. ISBN 978-5-83920411-9, p. 110-117. 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Sarkisov P., Popov S. Active tire pressure control as a step to sustainable automotive mobility. Proceedings of Multidisciplinary Academic Conference on Transport, Logistics and Information Technologies (MAC TLIT 2013). 1st ed., Prague. MAC Prague consulting Ltd. 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Boris N. Belousov,. Popov. Heavy-Duty Wheeled Vehicles: Design, Theory, Calculations Published by SAE International with a Product Code of R-419, ISBN of 978-0-7680-7723-0, and 800 pages in a hardbound binding. 2013-12-23, p.800 [Google Scholar]
- Shevtsov V.G., Soloveichik A.A., Rusanov A.V., Lavrov A.V. Using the universal characteristics of the tire to determine the maximum pressure of the wheel propulsion on the soil Actual directions of scientific research of the XXI century: theory and practice. 2014. V.2. No. 2-2 (7-2). p. 169-173. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.