E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- M. Perez-Ruiz, D. C. Slaughter, C. Gliever, S. K. Upadhyaya, Tractor-based Real-time Kinematic-Global Positioning System (RTK-GPS) guidance system for geospatial mapping of row crop transplant. Biosystems Engineering, 111(1):64–71 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- K. Suzuki, K. Takamatsu, T. Okuno, A. Ohuchi, Y. Kakazu, Path Planning for Precision Farming Based on Autonomous Vehicles. IFAC Proceedings Volumes, 34(19) :215–220 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Thanpattranon, T. Ahamed, T. Takigawa, Navigation of autonomous tractor for orchards and plantations using a laser range finder: Automatic control of trailer position with tractor. Biosystems Engineering, 147:90–103 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- T. Bell, Automatic tractor guidance using carrier-phase differential GPS. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 25(1-2): 53-66 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S. Zhang, Y. Wang, Z. Zhu, Z. Li, Y. Du, E Mao, Tractor Path Tracking Control Based on Binocular Vision. Information Processing in Agriculture 5:422-432 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gan-Mor, R. L. Clark, B. L. Upchurch, Implement lateral position accuracy under RTK-GPS tractor guidance. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture, 59(1-2):31–38 (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.