E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- Kiryanen A.I. The mathematical model of competition between two investors, taking into account the time of capital turnover // State and business. Questions of theory and practice: modeling, management, finance: Materials III Intern. SPb .: Publ. SZAGS. 2011. p. 95-100. [Google Scholar]
- Kirjanen A. Coefficient criteria of stable coexistence of two competitors, Stability and Control Processes 2015 – Proceedings. 2015. pp.463-466. [Google Scholar]
- Hsu S.B. Predator mediated coexistence and extinction. Biosc., Vol. 54, no. 3/4. 1981. pp. 231-248. [Google Scholar]
- Kiryanen A.I. Veselov V.O. The effect of capital turnover time and coefficient criteria for the asymptotic stability of the equilibrium position of two competing firms // The State and Business. Issues of theory and practice: Proceedings of the V International Conference, North-West Institute of Management. SPb .: CPI SZIU phil. RANEPA, 2013. Pp. 50-62. [Google Scholar]
- Kiryanen A.I. Stability of systems with aftereffect and their applications. St. Petersburg: Publishing House of St. Petersburg State University, 1994. 240 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kostyukov K. I., Zaitseva I.V., Bondarenko G. V., Svechinskaya T. A. and Nechayeva S. V. Workforce planning as an element of control system Research journal of pharmaceutical biological and chemical sciences. 2016. Vol 7. no 6. [Google Scholar]
- Zaitseva I. V., Kolesin I. D., Malafeyev O. A., Ermakova A. N. and Shlaev D. V. Modeling of the labour force redistribution in investment projects with account of their delay IEEE International Conference on Power, Control, Signals and Instrumentation Engineering. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Zaitseva I, Malafeyev O, Dolgopolova A, Zhukova V and Vorokhobina Y Numerical method for computing equilibria in economic system models with labor force AIP Conference Proceedings. 2116 450060. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Kirjanen A.I. Coefficient criteria of stable coexistence of two competitors // In 2015 International Conference ``Stability and Control Processes’’ in Memory of V.I. Zubov (SCP). IEEE Xplore Digital Library. pp. 463-476. [Google Scholar]
- Kirjanen A.I., Malafeyev O.A., Redinskikh N.D. Developing industries in cooperative interaction: equilibrium and stability in processes with lag // STATISTICS, OPTIMIZATION AND INFORMATION COMPUTING Stat., Optim. Inf. Comput., Vol. 5. 2017. pp 341–347. [Google Scholar]
- Malafeyev O.A., Redinskikh N.D., Kirjanen A.I. Stability in the process with lag of interaction between mining and processing industries // Mathematics, Optimization and Control https://e.mail.ru/messages/inbox/2018. arXiv.org arXiv:1706.06010v1. [Google Scholar]
- Kirjanen A.I., Logosha E.S. Influence of capital turnover time on the stability of equilibrium point of two competing firms // The XLVIII annual international conference on Control Processes and Stability (CPS’17). SPg: Publishing House Fedorova G.V., 2017. P.125. [Google Scholar]
- Pontryagin L.S. On the zeros of some transcendental functions // Izv. USSR Academy of Sciences. Ser. mate. 1942. V. 6. No. 3. Pp. 115-134. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.