E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- GOST 5180-84 Soils. Laboratory methods for determination of physical characteristics. [Google Scholar]
- Soil penetrometer PG-1. Passport and user manual (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Makarov, V. Filatov, U. Vahidov, A. Kurkin, V. Belyakov Study of trafficability conditions of typical soils of coastal zones of Sakhalin Island (Russian Federation). Paper presented at the 19th International and 14th European-African Regional Conference of the ISTVS (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kurkin, V. Makarov, D. Zeziulin, P. Beresnev, V. Filatov, D. Porubov Study of coastal soil surfaces of Sakhalin Island. Paper presented at the 13th International MEDCOAST Congress on Coastal and Marine Sciences, Engineering, Manage-ment and Conservation, MEDCOAST 2017, 2, 775-785 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.S. Ageykin, N.S. Volskaya Dynamics of the wheeled vehicle when driving on an uneven ground surface.(MGIU, Moscow, 124, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.S. Ageykin, N.S. Volskaya Theory of the vehicle.(MGIU, Moscow, 318, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ya.S. Ageykin, N.S. Volskaya, I.V. Chichekin Passability of vehicles. (MGIU, Moscow, 275, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.