E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- A. Laurihavicius, D. Cygas, Winter maintenance problems on the streets of Lithuanian cities: X PIARC International Winter Road Congress: Technical Report, Lulea, Sweden, Lulea, Vol. 3, 16-19 march (1998) [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Keranen, Optimization of winter maintenance in the Minneapolis, St. Paul Metropolitan area using performance targets, XI International Winter Road Congress, Sapporo, Japan, Sapporo, 28-31 January (2002) [Google Scholar]
- H. C. Deng, W. X. Ma, and B. D. Jing, Technology of removing snow and ice on roads and its developing trend, Construction Machinery and Equipment, v. 12, pp. 47–50 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, D. K. Das, and R. Peterson, Selection of effective and efficient snow removal and ice control technologies for cold-region bridges, Journal of Civil, Environmental, and Architectural Engineering, v. 3(1), pp. 1–14 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sanzo and S. J. Hecnar, Effects of road de-icing salt (NaCl) on larval wood frogs (Rana sylvatica), Environmental Pollution, v. 140(2), pp. 247–256 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nuorkivi, Allocation of Fuel Energy and Emissions to Heat and Power in CHP, EnergyAN Consulting, September, pp. 2–22 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Scharsching, Results of a field test of seven different commercial ice warning systems, Third International Symposium on Snow Removal and Ice Control Technology. Transportation Research Board, Minneapolis, Minnesota USA, 14-18 September (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Serebrennikov, A. A. Plokhov, Impact of physical and mechanical characteristics of snow on the melting process intensity, IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, v 272(2), URL: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/272/2/022131 [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Serebrennikov, A. A. Plokhov, V. I. Panov, Increasing the intensity of the work process of snow melting installations, Ground transportation and technological complexes and means: materials of the international scientific and technical conference, pp. 283-288 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Serebrennikov, Sh. M. Merdanov, A. V. Sharukha, A. A. Plohov, Snow melting plant, patent holder: Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Tyumen Industrial University” (TIU), Pat. 189774, Russian Federation, IPC E01H 5/10, №. 2019100267, declared 01/09/2019, publ. 06/03/2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.