E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- J. L. Hatfield, A.A. Gitelson, J.S. Schepers, C.L Walthall, Application of spectral remote sensing for agronomic decisions, Agronomy Journal, vol. 100, pp. 117-131 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Show, F. Lopez, M. Jurado-Expósito, Translation of Remote Sensing Data into Weed Management Decisions, Weed Science, v. 53, No.2, pp. 264-273 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Tian, A Review on Remote Sensing of Weeds in Agriculture, Precision Agriculture, v. 5, pages 477–508 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Dyshekov, I.G. Smirnov, M.A. Mirzaev, M.A. Shereuzhev, Published Principles of functioning of the autonomous device for weed control for precision agriculture, Published under licence by IOP (2020) [Google Scholar]
- N. Kozlov, Image segmentation and transformations preserving the shape of figures Intilligentnie sistemy. Teoriya i practica, v. 23, No. 2. pp. 57-70 (2019) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Gazieva, A.V. Vasiliev, V.I Syriamkin, V.I. Yurchenko Lighting systems in vision equipment for monitoring electronic devices and systems, Tezisy docladov 8 naychnotehnicheskoy konferenzii «Electronie i electromehanicheskie sistemy I ystroistva», pp. 339–340 (2010) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Gerrish, T.C. Surbrook, Mobile Robots in Agriculture, Robotics and intelligent machines in agriculture: proceedings of the first International Conference on Robotics and Intelligent Machines in Agriculture, October 2-4, American Society of Agricultural Engineers, pp. 30-41 (1983) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- L. Cooke, Smart sprayer selects weeds for elimination, Agricultural Research, v. 44(4) (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Peterson, Weed Detection Using Color Machine Vision (Transactions of the ASAE, Blasko, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- S.D. Noble, R.B. Brown, T.G. Crowe, The Use of Spectral Properties for Weed Detection and Identification – A Review (AIC meeting Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hemming, T. Rath, PA—Precision Agriculture: Computer-Vision-based Weed Identification under Field Conditions using Controlled Lighting Journal Agric. Eng v. 78, pp. 233–243 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Guyer, G.E. Miles, M.M. Schreiber, O.R. Mitchell, V.C. Vanderbilt, Machine vision and image processing for plant identification Transactions of the ASAE, v. 29 (6), pp. 1500-1507 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.