E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- V.B. Brodin, A.V. Kalinin, Systems on microcontrollers and ICs of programmable logic (ECOM, Moscow, 2014) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Burkova, Development of microprocessor technology in formation of information competence of university students (Publishing House of the South Ural Branch of RAO, Chelyabinsk, 2005) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Vasilyev, Y.M. Gusev, Electronic industrial devices (Vicshaya shkola, Moscow, 1988) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- M. Aitkenhead, I. Dalgetty, C. Mullins, A. McDonald, N. Strachan, Weed and crop discrimination using image analysis and artificial intelligence methods, Computers and electronics in Agriculture, v. 39(3), pp. 157-171 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Dyshekov, I.G. Smirnov, M.A. Mirzaev, M.A. Shereuzhev, Published Principles of functioning of the autonomous device for weed control for precision agriculture, Published under licence by IOP (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Dyshekov, I.G. Smirnov, M.A. Shereuzhev, Development of algorithm and technical device for weed recognition, Innovazii v selskom hozyaystve, v. (28), pp. 288-294 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Ilyecheva, Complex Systems Logic Modeling and Analysis Technology, Inerniy vestnik Dona, v.4, (2012) (in Russian) Available at: www.ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/archive/n4p2y2012/1234/ [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Novikov, Fundamentals of digital circuitry. Basic elements and diagrams. Design methods (Mir, Moscow, 2001) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Pyhaliskiy, Design of microprocessor devices (Politehnika, 2001) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Unified Design Documentation System (ESKD). Electrical Flow Rules Available at: www.docs.cntd.ru/document/1200086241 [Google Scholar]
- E. Vrindts, J. Baerdemaeker, H. Ramon, Weed detection using canopy reflection, Precis. Agr., v. 3, pp. 63-80 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Wang, N. Zhang, J. Wei, Q. Stoll, D.E. Peterson, A real-time embedded weed-detection system for use in wheat fields, Biosyst. Eng., v. 98, 276-285 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Piron, V. Leemans, O. Kleynen, F. Lebeau, M.-F. Destain, Selection of the most efficient wavelength bands for discriminating weeds from crop, Comput. Electron. Agr. v. 62, pp. 141-148 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.