E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- Sabinin, D.A. The physiological basis of mineral nutrition, D.A. Sabinin // M.: Publishing House. USSR Academy of Sciences, 1965. – p. 512. [Google Scholar]
- Melnikova, O.V. The effect of mineral fertilizers on the amino acid content in the grain of winter wheat / O.V. Melnikova, I.I. Fokin / Agronomical Bulletin, 2009. No. 5. p. 40. [Google Scholar]
- Bystrova, M.S. (Patrina, M.S.), Tandelov Yu.P. The effectiveness of the use of sulfurcontaining fertilizers on acidic soils of the Krasnoyarsk Territory // Youth of Siberia-to science of Russia: materials of interregional, scientific conference. Krasnoyarsk: SIBUP; KRO NS “Inegration”, 2003.Part 1. pp. 84-87. [Google Scholar]
- Kostin, V.I. The effect of sulfur-containing fertilizers in early spring dressing on the yield and quality of winter wheat / V.I. Kostin, F.A. A.I. Semashkina // Niva Povolzhya. 2018. -No. 1 (46) .pp. 29-35. [Google Scholar]
- Patrina, M.S. The role of sulfur-containing fertilizers in optimizing the mineral nutrition of the gray forest and sod-podzolic soils of the Krasnoyarsk subtaiga // Bulletin of KrasSAU. 2011. Vol. 10.pp. 40-45. [Google Scholar]
- Tandelov, Yu.P. The effect of sulfur-containing fertilizers on the yield of spring wheat and rapeseed in Central Siberia / Yu.A. Tandelov, M.S. Bystrova (M.S. Patrina) // Bulletin of the KrasSAU. 2007. Issue 3. pp. 78-84. [Google Scholar]
- Tandelov, Yu.P., Bystrova, M.S. (Patrina, M.S.). The effectiveness of sulfur-containing fertilizers on acid soils of the Krasnoyarsk Territory // Soils National Treasure of Russia: Materials of the IV Congress of the Dokuchaev Society of Soil Scientists. Novosibirsk: Nauka-Center, 2004. – Book 2.-pp.111-112. [Google Scholar]
- Lapa, V.V. The influence of fertilization systems on the grain quality of winter triticale during cultivation on sod-podzolic sandy loamy soil / V.V. Lapa et al. // Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry, 2012. No. 1 (48). pp. 45-54. [Google Scholar]
- Dospekhov, B.A. The field experiment technique (with the basics of statistical processing of research results) / B.A. Dospekhov // 6th ed. Add. and revised. M.: Agropromizdat, 2011 . p. 352. [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations for determining the biological value of protein of agricultural crops / I.М. Bogdevich [et al.]; NAS of Belarus, Institute of Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry; under the editorship of I.M. Bogdevich. Minsk, 2005 . p. 14. [Google Scholar]
- Isaev Yu. M, Kryuchin N.P, Semashkin N. M and Kryuchin A. N, Theoretical Studies of Movement of Loose Material in a Dosing Device, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 9(5), 2018, pp. 834–840 http://www.iaeme.com/IJMET/issues.asp?JType=IJMET&VType=9&IType=5 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.