E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Ecology and Labor Protection|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- Borovskoy A E and Shevtsova A G 2016 Study of the degree of intersection saturation taking into account the classification of cars Science and technology of transport Volume 1 pp. 88-93 [Google Scholar]
- Izyumsky A A, Nadiryan S L and Senin I S 2016 The use of simulation in the field of modeling traffic flows The science. Equipment. Technology (Polytechnic Bulletin) Volume 1 pp. 52-54 [Google Scholar]
- Babicheva T S 2015 The Use of Queuing Theory at Research and Optimization of Traffic on the Signal-controlled Road Intersections 3rd International Conference on Information Technology and Quantitative Management ITQM Volume 55 pp 469–478 [Google Scholar]
- Treiber M, Hennecke A and Helbing D 2000 Congested traffic states in empirical observations and microscopic simulations Physical Review E 62 (2) pp. 1805–1824 [Google Scholar]
- Kremenets Yu A, Pechersky M P and Afanasyev M B 2005 Technical means of traffic management (Moscow: Academic book) p. 279 [Google Scholar]
- Robertson D I 1968 TRANSYT: Traffic Network Study Tool Fourth International Symposium on the Theory of Traffic Flow (Karlsruhe, Germany) [Google Scholar]
- Lorick H C, Wallace C.E. and Jamagin R.E. 1980 Analysis of Fuel Consumption and Platoon Dispersion Models (University of Florida Transportation Research Center, Report No. UF-TRC-U32-TR-02) [Google Scholar]
- Korchagin V A and Rizaeva Yu N 2008 Evaluation of the effectiveness of engineering solutions (Lipetsk: LSTU) p. 160 [Google Scholar]
- Fedotov V N and Afanasiev A S 2018 Concept of air environment cleaning of natural and technogenic system of motor transport using mobile devices Transport Res. 36 pp. 17984 [Google Scholar]
- Settlement instruction (methodology) for the inventory of pollutant emissions from vehicles in the largest cities of 2008 (Moscow: Avtopolus-plus) p. 78 [Google Scholar]
- Novikov A, Novikov I and Shevtsova A 2019 Modeling of traffic-light signalization depending on the quality of traffic flow in the city Journal of Applied Engineering Science Volume 17(2) pp. 175-181 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.