E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecology and Labor Protection|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- Khalilova A.A., Yakovleva A.V., Sirotkin A.S. Comparative assessment of the toxicity of wastewater containing chromium and nickel ions using various biotest objects // Bulletin of Kazan Technological University. 2010. No. 10. pp. 392-401. [Google Scholar]
- Salin A.A., Galeev A.D., Ponikarov S.I. Study of the evaporation of hydrochloric acid: Modeling and experiment (2014) Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics 87 (3), pp. 753-762. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Eichenberger E. Relationship between the need and toxicity of metals in aquatic ecosystems / E. Eichenberger; transl. from English; ed. Kh. Zigel, A. Zigel // Nekotorye voprosy toksichnosti ionov metallov [Some questions of the toxicity of metal ions]. M.: Mir Publ., 1993. – pp. 63-87. [Google Scholar]
- Semenchenko V.P. Principles and systems of bioindication of flowing waters / V.P. Semchenko. Minsk: Orekh Publ., 2004 . 125 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kirilina, T.V. Bioconversion of nitrogen and phosphorus compounds in the process of biofiltration of wastewater and their additional treatment with submerged macrophytes: dis. cand. tech. sciences. Kazan, 2011 . 126 p. [Google Scholar]
- Interim methodological guidance on the regulation of levels of chemical substances in bottom sediments of surface water bodies (on the example of oil). M.: REFIA, NIA – Priroda Publ., 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Garipova, R.F. Reaction of microbial and plant systems to environmental pollution with heavy metals / R.F. Garipova // Izvestiya OGAU [Bulletin of OSAU]. 2009. No. 3. pp. 192-195. [Google Scholar]
- Microelements biological regulators / N. Kaletina, G. Kaletin // Nauka v Rossii [Science in Russia], No. 1, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.