E3S Web Conf.
Volume 193, 2020International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Ecology and Labor Protection|
|Published online||08 October 2020|
- R.S. Lavado, M.B. Rodriguez, J.D. Scheiner, M.A. Taboada, G. Rubio, R. Alvarez, M. Alconada, M.S. Zubillaga, Commun. Soil Sci. and Plant Anal., Heavy metals in soils of Argentina: Comparison between urban and agricultural soils, 29 (11–14), pp. 1913–1917 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Bocharov, Yu.V. Ivanov Tomsk State University Journal. Ser. Geol., Ecological and geochemical methods for assessing the atmospheric pollution of small cities (on the example of the city of Livny, Orel region), 4, pp. 137–145 (1997). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Belykh, V.A. Seryshev, E.E. Penzina, V.A. Belogolova, V.A. Khutyoryansky, Soil Science, The content of benzo(a)pyrene in the soils of some regions of the Irkutsk region, 3, pp. 334–341 (1997). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Ivanov, V.K. Storchevus, Ecology and motorization, 128 р. (1990). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Ibragimova, Crimean ecosystems, their optimization and protection, Palinomorphological assessment of technogenic chemical pollution of the environment by the example of pollen from Armeniaca vulgaris, 17, pp. 211–217 (2007). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bannikova, O.A. Khvedynich, Fundamentals of plant embryology, 164 р. (1981). [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Fadeeva, S.P. Sosnikhina, N.M. Irkaeva, Comparative plant genetics, 248 р. (1980). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Pausheva, Workshop on plant cytology, 304 р. (1980). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Balichieva, E.E. Ibragimova, D.E. Emirova, Patent 32513 of Ukraine for a utility model, Method for determining palytotoxicity of man-caused chemical pollutants, 10 (2008). (in Ukrainian) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Evseeva, T.A. Maystrenko, S.A. Geraskin, E.S. Belykh, E.V Kazakova, Cytology and genetics, Toxic and cytogenetic effects induced in A. cepa by low concentrations of Cd and 232Th, 5, pp. 73–80, (2005). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.