E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Ruan Guoping. Analysis and countermeasures of water intake blockage in nuclear power plant [J]. Nuclear power engineering, 2015,36(S1):151-154. [Google Scholar]
- Brodeur R.D.,Mills C.E.,Overland J.E.,Walters G.E., Schumacher J.D., Evidence for a substantial increase in gelatinous zooplankton in the Bering Sea,with possible links to climate change,[J]Fisheries Oceanography, 1999, 8(4): 296-306. [Google Scholar]
- Purcell J.E.. Predation on zooplankton by large jellyfish,Aurelia labiate,Cyaneacapillata and Aequoreaaequorea,in Prince William Sound,Alaska,[J]Marine Ecology Progress Series, 2003, 246: 137-152. [Google Scholar]
- Li Jiansheng, Ling Jianzhong, Cheng Jiahua, Li Huiyu. Analysis of the Resources of the Shahi-Amaranth in the North East China Sea in Summer and Autumn of 2008.[J] Marine fishery, 2009.31(4) : 444-449. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Bin,Li Yulong,Shen Hong,Li Yiping,Wang Wenbo,Sun Ming,Dong Jing. Distribution of White Xia Jellyfish Offshore in North Liaodong Bay from 2005 to 2013.[J] Marine fishery, 2014,36(2):146-154. [Google Scholar]
- Randriarilala F, Kitakado T, Shiode D, Sakaguchi M, Hayashi T, Tokai T, Densityestimation of the giant jellyfish Nemopilemanomurai around Japan using an alternative modified detection function for left truncation in a line transect survey. [J] Fisheries Science, 2014, 80(2): 261-271. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shiwei, Zhang Guangtao, Sun Song, Wang Yantao, Zhao Zengxia, Population dynamics of three large jellyfishes in Jiaozhou Bay in summer of 2011.[J] Oceans and lakes, 2012,43(3):471-479. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Bin, Fang Lichen, Dong Jing, Li Yulong, Liu Xiuze, Li Yiping, Sun Ming, Wang Wenbo, Research progress on acoustic observation and evaluation technology of large jellyfish [J] Acta Ecologica Sinica, 2017,37(24):8187-8196. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.