E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- WANG Xifan, EEF approach to power system probabilistic modeling[J]. Journal of Xi’an Jiaotong University, 1984, 18(6: 13-26.(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- YAN Mao-song, ZOU Bin, The cumulant method using available capacity distribution based on chronological load curve for production simulation of power system [J]. Control and Decision 1992 7(1): 41-47(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- XIA Qing, Wang Shaojun, Xiang Niande, The probabilistic power system production simulation based on chronological load curve [J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 1994, 14(3: 21-28(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- KANG Chong-qing, XIA Qing, XIANG Nian-de, et al. Sequence operation theory and its applications [J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2002, 26(17: 6-11(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- QIU Yanhui, CHEN Daolian, JIANG Jiahui, Circuit Structure and Energy Management Control Strategy of Multi-energy Joint-power-supply System[J]. Power Electronics, 2017, 51(3): 43-47. [Google Scholar]
- PENG Yuanxiu, YANG Yihua, QIU Xiong, et al. Research on Microgrid Cluster Scheduling Based on Rolling ADMM [J]. Power Electronics, 2018, 52(10): 38-41. [Google Scholar]
- HUANG Zonghong, CAO Yuchen, HU Zhibing, et al. Energy Management of Industrial Park Integrated Energy System Based on Improved Genetic Algorithm [J]. Electric Power Construction, 2019, 40(8): 51-58. [Google Scholar]
- WU Jiahao, ZEN Cehengbi, MIAO Hong, T Coordinated Ecnomic Scheduling for Multi-Regional Integrated Energy System Considering Energy Exchange Between Sub-Regions [J]. Electric Power Construction, 2019, 40(11): 39-47. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.