E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- K. Knebel, D. Bottomley, V.V. Rondinella, A. Lähde, J. Jokiniemi, J. Aerosol. Sci. 106 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Chen, P.H. Zhang, P. Ma, B. Tan, Z.L. Wang, D. Zhang, W.X. Tian, S.Z. Qiu, G.H. Su, Ann. Nucl. Energy. 136 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Tong, Nuclear reactor severe accident mechanism research. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Wang, Experimental study on the heat pipe for the long-term passive cooling system of spent fuel pool. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Merrill, D.L. Hagrman, MELCOR aerosol transport module modification for NSSR-1. (INEL-96/0081, 1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Allelein, A. Auvinen, J. Ball, S. Güntay, L.E. Herranz, A. Hidaka, A.V. Jones, M. Kissane, D. Powers, G. Weber, State of the art report on nuclear aerosols. (NEA/CSNI/R(2009)5, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Huang, X.W. Cao, L.L. Tong, Nucl. Power. Eng. 33, 04 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Chen, Sci. Technol. Info. 12, 20 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Rust, Ch. Tännler, W. Heintz, D. Haschke, M. Nuala, R. Jakab, Nucl. Eng. Des. 157, (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, The difference of fine particle deposition in the gas and liquid medium. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D.X. Zhao, Numerical simualtion of hydraulic characteristics of solid-liquid two-phase flow in inclined plate sedimentation tank. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Shi, Y.C. Zhang, Y.S. Wei, Technol. Innov. App. 23, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X.F. Zhou, H.F. Gu, F. L, Nucl. Power. Eng. 5, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Losch, V. Tiegs, B. Eckardt, Qinshan 2 NPP’s containment venting system. (Qinshan: Framatome ANP GmbH, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Berlin, M. Delalande, Research and development on the venting and filtering system for pressurized water reactor containments. (Specialist Meeting on Filtered Containment Venting Systems, CSNI Report 148. Paris: OCED Nuclear Energy Agency, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Owczarski, K.W. Burk, SPARC-90: A code for calculating fission product capture in suppression pools. (Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC (United States). 1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.M. Zhou, H.F. Gu, Q.N. Sun, Z.N. Sun, J.Q. Su, L. Gao, Q.C. Ma, G. Zhu, Y.Z. Li, Research on deposition of micro-nano aerosols in rising bubble under pool scrubbing condition. (2018 26th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering: American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Turni, Experimental study and modeling of a pool scrubbing system for aerosol removal. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Dehbi, D. Suckow, S. Guentay, Nucl. Eng. Des. 203, 2-3 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.