E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- H. Akachi, U.S. Patent No. 4921041 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- H. Akachi, F. Polasek, P. Stulc, Pulsating heat pipes, in: Proceedings of the 5th International Heat Pipe Symposium, Melbourne, Australia, pp. 208-217 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Ayel V, Araneo L, Marzorati P, et al. Visualization of Flow Patterns in Closed Loop Flat Plate Pulsating Heat Pipe Acting as Hybrid Thermosyphons under Various Gravity Levels[J]. Heat Transfer Engineering, 2018:00-00. [Google Scholar]
- Han H, Cui X, Zhu Y, et al. A comparative study of the behavior of working fluids and their properties on the performance of pulsating heat pipes (PHP)[J]. International Journal of Thermal Sciences, 82(1): 138-147 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Yang H, Khandekar S, Groll M, Operational limit of closed loop pulsating heat pipes [J]. Applied Thermal Engineering, 28 (1): 49-59 2008 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Himel Barua, Mohammad Ali, et al. Effect of filling ratio on heat transfer characteristics and performance of a closed loop pulsating heat pipe[J]. Procedia Engineering 56:88-95 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Li M, Li L, Xu D, Effect of filling ratio and orientation on the performance of a multiple turns helium pulsating heat pipe[J]. Cryogenics, 2019, 100:62-68. [Google Scholar]
- Srikrishna P, Siddharth N, Reddy S.U.M., et al. Experimental investigation of flat plate closed loop pulsating heat pipe[J]. Heat & Mass Transfer 55:2637-2649 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Shang F.M., Fan S.L., et al. An experimental investigation on heat transfer performance of pulsating heat pipe [J]. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology. 34 (1) : 425-433. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Q.P., Xu R.J., Wang R.X., Li Y.Z., Effect of C60 Nanofluid on the Thermal Performance of a Flat-Plate Pulsating Heat Pipe[J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 100:892-898 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.