E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- T. Chu. Effect of Gas Drainage Induced by Spontaneous Combustion of Floating Coal in High Level Roadway Journal of Mining & Safety Engineering, 29, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zheng. Study on the effect of air leakage in goaf on coal spontaneous combustion characteristic. XUST, 4 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhao, Modeling of Flow Field and Partition of Spontaneous Combustion Danger Zone in Gob of Fully Mechanize. Safety in Coal Mines, 26, 6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Chu. Numerical simulation analysis and practice of air flow field in goaf based on FLUENT. Journal of Henan Polytechnic University, 29, 3 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang. Numerical Simulation of Different Gas Drainage Methods and Spontaneous Combustion Reasonable Balance in Goaf[J]. Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 36, 8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.