E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Aldemir T, Miller D.W., Stovsky M, et al. Current state of reliability modeling methodologies for digital systems and their acceptance criteria for nuclear power plant assessments[J]. NUREG0CR-6901, US Nuclear Regulatory Commission. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Aldemir T, Stovsky M.P., Kirschenbaum J, et al. Dynamic reliability modeling of digital instrumentation and control systems for nuclear reactor probabilistic risk assessments[J]. Nureg/Cr-6942. Washington, DC: US Nuclear Regulatory Commission. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Kirschenbaum J, Bucci P, Stovsky M, et al. A benchmark system for comparing reliability modeling approaches for digital instrumentation and control systems[J]. Nuclear Technology. 2009, 165(1: 53-95. [Google Scholar]
- Ieee B.E.. IEEE Standard Criteria for Digital Computers in Safety Systems of Nuclear Power Generating Stations - Redline[J]. 2010: 1-82. [Google Scholar]
- Chu T.L., Yue M, Martinez-Guridi G, et al. Modeling a Digital Feedwater Control System Using Traditional Probabilistic Risk Assessment Methods[J]. US Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Washington, DC. 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Li Yankai, Research on Dynamic Analysis Methods Based on Simulation Technology for Nuclear Power Plant Digital Instrument and Control system [D]. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Xinhua control technology Technology Co.,Ltd. OnXDC user manual[M]. 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.