E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Li Bin, Chen Guobao, Guo Yu, Chen Zuozhi, Zhang Jun, Wang Dongxu, Hydroacoustic Assessment on Spatial and Temporal Distribution and Resource Reserves of Fishery Resources in the Middle Area of the South China Sea [J]. Southern Fisheries Science, 2016 (04) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jun, Acoustic Assessment on Anchovy Resources in the Yellow Sea based on Acoustic Data Post-processing System [D]. Shanghai Ocean University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Tan Xichang, Shi Jianquan, Zhang Hong, Tao Jiangping, Yang Jianxin, Qi Hongfang, Li Xinhui, Applications of EY60 Eco-sounding Gear in Fishery Resource Assessment in Qinghai Lake [J]. Journal of Lake Sciences, 2009 (06) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Shigang, Tang Yong, Chen Guobao, Zhang Jun, Yao Zhuang, Guo Yu, Liu Huabo, Preliminary Study on Vertical Distribution and Diurnal Changes of Acoustic Scattering Layers in Deep Sea Areas of the South China Sea [J]. Advances in Marine Science, 2015 (02) [Google Scholar]
- Li Yongzhen, Chen Guobao, Zhao Xianyong, Chen Yuzhen, Jin Xianshi, Acoustic Assessment on Small-scaled Non-economic Fishery Resources in Northern Sea Areas of the South China Sea. Journal of Ocean University of China (natural science), 2005(02) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jun, Qiu Yongsong, Chen Zuozhi, Zhang Peng, Zhang Kui, Fang Jiangtao, Chen Guobao, Cai Yancong, Sun Mingshuai, Progresses in Investigation and Assessment of Marine Fishery Resources in the South China Sea [J]. Southern Fisheries Science, 2018 (06). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jun, Chen Bumao, Chen Guobao, Yu Jie, Fan Jiangtao, Qiu Yongsong, Background Noises Deduction Method based on Echoview Acoustic Data Post-processing System [J]. Advances in Fishery Science, 2014 (01). [Google Scholar]
- Chen Guobao, Li Yongzhen, Zhao Xianyong, Chen Yuzhen, Jin Xianshi, Acoustic Assessment on Five Categories of Important Economic Fishery Resources in the South China Sea [J]. Acta Oceanologica Sinica (in Chinese), 2006(02). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Peng, Yang Lin, Zhang Xufeng, Tan Yongguang, Development Status and Prospects of Tuna and Symlectoteuthis oualaniensis Resources in South China Sea [J]. South China Fisheries Science, 2010 (01) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jun, Chen Zuozhi, Chen Guobao, Qiu Yongsong, Liu Shigang, Yao Zhuang, Research on Relevant Acoustic Measurement and Assessment Technologies for Symlectoteuthis oualaniensis in the South China Sea [J]. Southern Fisheries Science, 2014 (06). [Google Scholar]
- Mesopelagic fish biomass in the southern California current ecosystem[J]. Peter Davison, Ana Lara-Lopez, J. Anthony Koslow. Deep-Sea Research Part II. 2015 [Google Scholar]
- What information do artificial reef managers really want from fishery science. STEIMLE F.W.,,MEIER M.H.. Fisheries. 1997 [Google Scholar]
- The role of acoustics in ecosystem-based fishery management. Koslow J.A.. Ices Journal of Marine Science. 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of vessel influence on spatial behavior of fish schools using a multi-beam sonar and consequences for biomass estimates by echo-sounder. Soria M. ICES Journal of Marine Science. 1996 [Google Scholar]
- Length and species-dependent diurnal variation of catch rates in the Norwegian Barents Sea bottom-trawl surveys. Korsbrekke K,Nakken O.ICES Journal of Marine Science. 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Acoustic distribution of discriminated micronektonic organisms from a bi-frequency processing: The case study of eastern Kerguelen oceanic waters[J]. Nolwenn Béhagle, Cédric Cotté, Anne Lebourges-Dhaussy, Gildas Roudaut, Guy Duhamel, Patrice Brehmer, Erwan Josse, Yves Cherel. Progress in Oceanography. 2017 [Google Scholar]
- In situ acoustic target strength measurements of tuna associated with a fish aggregating device. E. Josse, A. Bertrand. ICES Journal of Marine Science. 2000 [Google Scholar]
- Acoustical measurement of fish abundance. Maclennan D.N.. The Journal of The Acoustical Society of America. 1990 [Google Scholar]
- Fisheries acoustics:theory and practice. Simmonds J, Maclennan D.. 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Simrad ER60 scientific echo sounder software reference manua. Simrad. 2008 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.