E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Wang Cheng 2014 Pore evolution of volcanic reservoir in Xujiaweizi fault depression (Chinese: Petroleum Geology ＆ Oilfield Development in Daqing)33 (2): pp 1-5 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Lei 2015 Lithology characteristics and identification methods of volcanic rock in Ying-I block (Chinese: Petrochemical Industry Technology) (5): pp 211, 233 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wenguang, Zheng Min, Lu Shuangfang etc. 2015 Main controlling factors and favorable area prediction of gas reservior of deep volcanic rock in Xujiaweizi fault depression (Chinese: Journal of Northeast Petroleum University)39 (4): pp 45-53 [Google Scholar]
- Ren Shuaishuai, Zhu Huanlai, Wei Huabin 2018 The Reservoir Characteristics of Deep Volcanic Rock in Xujiaweizi Fault Depression (Chinese: China’s Manganese Industry) 36 (6): pp 142-145 [Google Scholar]
- Dai Lishi 2018 Analysis on lithology of volcanic rocks and physical elastic parameters of reservoir rocks in Yingcheng Formation of Xujiaweizi fault depression (Chinese: Oil Geophysical Prospecting)53 (1): pp 122-128 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Xiaohu 2019 Petroleum geological characteristics of Yingcheng Formation in Xujiaweizi fault depression, northern Songliao Basin (Chinese: West-china Exploration Engineering) (6): pp 79-81 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.