E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- WANG Xiu-juan, SI Jia-le, YANG De-lin, et al. Preparation of ITO Thin Films by RF Magnetron Sputtering at Low Temperature[J]. Journal of Synthetic Crystals, 2015, 44(06: 1516-1522. [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Min-hong, LIU Xin-yu. Research on annealing process and properties of Al-doped ZnO films[J]. Transactions of Materials and Heat Treatment, 2009, 30(2: 53-56. [Google Scholar]
- HUANG Jun-yi, FAN Guang-han, ZHANG Yong, Institute of Opto-electronic Materials and Technology[J], Transactions of Materials and Heat Treatment, 2010, 31(7: 25-29. [Google Scholar]
- V. Senthilkumar, P. Vickrama*, M. Jayachandran, et al. Structure and optical properties of indium Tin Oxide (ITO) thin films with different compositions prepared by electron beam evaporation [J]. Vacuum, 2010, 84: 864-869. [Google Scholar]
- Kwang-Hyuk Choi, Jihoon Kim, Young-Jin Noh, et al. Ag nanowire-embedded ITO films as a near-infrared transparent and flexible anode for flexible organic solar cells [J]. Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells, 2013, 110: 147-153. [Google Scholar]
- Mariya Aleksandrova*, Nikolay Kurtev, Valentin Videkov, et al. Material alternative to ITO for transparent conductive electrode in flexible display and photovoltaic devices [J]. Microelectronic Engineering, 2015, 145: 112-116. [Google Scholar]
- I. Del Villar*, C.R. Zamarreňo, M. Hernaez, et al. Generation of surface plasmon resonance and lossy mode resonance by thermal treatment of ITO thin-films [J]. Optics & Laser Technology, 2015, 69: 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Weiher. Electrical properties of single crystal of indium oxide [J]. Journal of Applied Physics, 1962, 33: 2834-2840. [Google Scholar]
- Akio Suzuki, Tatsuhiko Matsushita, Takanori Aoki, et al. pulsed laser deposition of transparent conducting indium tin oxide films in magnetic field perpendicular to plume [J]. Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, 2001, 40: L401-L403. [Google Scholar]
- Hiromichi ohta, masahiro orita, masahiro hirano. highly electrically conductive indium-tin-oxide thin films epitaxially grown on yttria-stabilized zirconia (100) by pulsed-laser deposition [J]. Applied Physics Letter, 2000, 76(19): 2740-2742. [Google Scholar]
- D. Mergel, W. Stass, G. Ehl, et al. Oxygen incorporation in thin films of In2O3: Sn prepared by radio frequency sputtering [J]. Journal of Applied Physics, 2000, 88: 2437-2442. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Johnson, K. Lark-Horovitz. Theory of thermoelectric power in semiconductors with applications to germanium[J]. Physical Review, 1953, 92: 226-232. [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Choi, J.I. Lee. Effect of film density on electrical properties of indium thin oxide films deposited by Dc magnetron reactive sputtering [J]. Journal of Vacuum Science & Technology A, 2001, 19(5): 2043-2047. [Google Scholar]
- Timothy J, Coutts, Thomas O. Mason, John D. Perkins, et al. Transparent conducting oxides: status and opportunities in basic research[C]. 195th Meeting of the Electrochemical Society Seattle, U.S.A Washington, 1999: 6. [Google Scholar]
- Erginsoy C, Neutral impurity scattering in semiconductor [J]. Physics Review Letters, 1950, 79: 1013-1014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.