E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Engineering and Energy Development and Utilization|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- IEEE STD-323-2003. Standard for Qualifying Class 1E Equipment for Nuclear Power Generating Stations[R]. IEEE, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Criteria for Use of Computers in Safety Systems of Nuclear Power Plants. RG1.152. 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Guideline for Sampling in the Commercial-Grade Item Acceptance Process. EPRI TR-017218-R1. 1999 [Google Scholar]
- Guideline for the acceptance of commercial-grade items in nuclear safety-related applications. EPRI. EPRI TR-3002002982. 2014 [Google Scholar]
- EPRI NP-5652, Guideline for the Utilization of Commercial Grade Items In Nuclear Safety Related Applications, Electric Power Research Institute[R]. Electric Power Research Institute, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- EPRI TR-102260. Supplemental Guidance for the Application of EPRI Report NP-5652 on the Utilization of Commercial Grade Items[R]. Electric Power Research Institute, 1994. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.