E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Renewable Energy and New Energy Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Meng F.Y., Zhou P, Ineffciency and Congestion Assessment of Mix Energy Consumption in 16 APEC Countries by Using DEA Window Analysis [J]. Energy Procedia, 2014, 61(36) : 2518-2523. [Google Scholar]
- Wu L.Y., Zeng W.H.. Research on the Contribution of Structure Adjustment on SO2 Emissions Reduction - Case Study of Shijingshan District Beijing[J]. Procedia Environmental Sciences, 2013, 18(114) : 849-855. [Google Scholar]
- Stefan Bojneca, and Imre Ferto. Complementarities of trade advantage and trade competitiveness measures. Applied Economics, 2012, 44, 399-408. [Google Scholar]
- Jing Shuai, et al. 2018. Are China’s solar PV products competitive in the context of the Belt and Road Initiative? Energy Policy, vol.,pp. 559-568. [Google Scholar]
- Gholamreza Fathipour, Pratibha S, Gaikwad, 2018. Comparative Advantage in Indian Economy: 1990-2014. Information Management and Business Review. Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 23-30. [Google Scholar]
- Balassa Bela, Trade liberalization and revealed comparative advantage [J]. The Manchester School of Economics and Social Studies, 1965(2):99-123. [Google Scholar]
- Veselin Hadzhiev, 2014. More on Measuring the Overall Revealed Comparative Advantage. TEM Journal, vol. 3, no.3, pp. 250-256, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Mayank Gupta, Harish Kumar, 2017. Revealed Comparative Advantage: An Analysis of Exports of Rwanda. Journal of Economics and Finance. Volume 8, Issue 3, PP 69-76. [Google Scholar]
- Greenaway, D. & Milner, C. (1993). Trade and Industrial Policy in Developing Countries: A Manual of Policy Analysis. Michigan Publishing, US: University of Michigan Press. [Google Scholar]
- Vollrath, T.L. (1991). A theoretical evaluation of alternative trade intensity measures of revealed comparative advantage. Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv, 127(2), 265-280. [Google Scholar]
- Drysdale, P., 1969. Japan, Australia and New Zealand: The Prospects for Western Pacific Economic Integration. Economic Record, 45(3), pp. 321-342. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng, X., Jia, L., Bao, J. and Chen, J., 2018. A Study ofTrade Complementarity between China and the BalticStates and its Development Strategies. Amfiteatru Economic, 20(49), pp. 788-803. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Zhang, Jun Yang, Pengfei Sheng, Xuesong Li, Xingwu Wang. Potential cooperation in renewable energy between Chinaand the United States of America.Energy Policy 75(2014) 403-409. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.