E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Renewable Energy and New Energy Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Jun Wang, Green ship concept and development trend. East China Science & Technology, 2013 (2): 423-423. [Google Scholar]
- Bo Li, Design and optimization of green tug hybrid power system. Wuhan: Wuhan university of technology, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- KJ Lee, D Shin, DW Yoo, et al. Hybrid photovoltaic/diesel green ship operating in standalone and grid-connected mode – Experimental investigation. Energy, 2013, 49(49): 475:483. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Chen, Xihuai Wang, Jianmei Xiao, Application of Energy Storage Devices in Ship Electric Propulsion System. Navigation of China, 2014, 37(4: 25-29. [Google Scholar]
- Tianhao Tang, Zhaozhen Han, Ship electric propulsion system. Beijing: machinery industry press, 2015: 339-342. [Google Scholar]
- Shuo Xu, Xiang Yun, Comparison of different solutions of onboard DC grid. Ship Science and Technology. 2016, 38(13: 60-63. [Google Scholar]
- Zhiqiang Zhang, Jikun Ma, Zhixiang Lu, Review on the Integrated Electric Propulsion System for Fishing Survey Boats. Marine Electric & Electronic Engineering, 2015, 35 (8): 70-75. [Google Scholar]
- Bohwa Lee, Poomin Park, Chuntaek Kim, et al. Power Managements of A Hybrid Electric Propulsion System for UAVs. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2012, 26(8: 2291-2299. [Google Scholar]
- Fredrik Hansen, John O Lindtjorn, Klaus Vanska, Onboard DC Grid for enhanced DP operation in ships. Dynamic Positioning Conference, Jan Fredrik Hansen: Norway, John O Lindtjorn, 2011:1-8. [Google Scholar]
- N Xiao, R Zhou, X Xu, et al. Study on Vibration of Marine Diesel-Electric Hybrid Propulsion System. Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2016, 2016(4: 1-9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.