E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Renewable Energy and New Energy Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- R.J. Ellison, D.A. Fisher, and R.C. Linger, Survivable Network [Google Scholar]
-  Tao Wang, Donghua Zhang, Research and Design of the control system of the electric vehicle charging pile [J]. Hubei Electric Power, 2011. 1 [Google Scholar]
- Yun Zhang, Jiazheng Lu, Bo Li, A new type of electric vehicle AC charging pile with active filter function [J]. High Voltage Technology, 2011. 1 [Google Scholar]
- Shaoyun Ge, Long Wang, Hong Liu, Liang Feng, Liu Huang, Tao Zhu, Study on the optimization model of peak and valley electricity price period considering the electric vehicle network [Journal Paper]. Grid technology, 2013(8). [Google Scholar]
- Hundong Song, Discussion on the construction of intelligent charging and changing service network for electric vehicles [J]. Science and technology innovation guide, 2012,11(5):21-23. [Google Scholar]
- Zhiwei Zhang, Danzhen Gu, Research on intelligent charging strategy of electric vehicle [J]. China Power, 2013,46(6):91-95. [Google Scholar]
- Junhua Zhao, FuShuan Wen, Aimin Yang, The influence of electric vehicle on power system and its scheduling and control [J]. Power system automation, 2011,35(14):2-10 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.