E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Renewable Energy and New Energy Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Wang Xiaoyu, Discussion on wireless charging technology and ship power supply mode [J]. Science and technology and innovation, 2020 (02): 32-34 + 39 [Google Scholar]
- G. Guidi, J.A. Suul, F. Jenset and I. Sorfonn, “Wireless Charging for Ships: High-Power Inductive Charging for Battery Electric and Plug-In Hybrid Vessels,” in IEEE Electrification Magazine, vol. 5, no. 3,pp.2232, Sept. 2017, doi: 10.1109/MELE.2017.2718829. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Guidi and J.A. Suul, “Minimization of converter ratings for MW-scale inductive charger operated under widely variable coupling conditions,” 2015 IEEE PELS Workshop on Emerging Technologies: Wireless Power (2015 WoW), Daejeon, 2015, pp. 1-7, doi: 10.1109/WoW.2015.7132856. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Hao, sun Xuan, Design of voltage type coupling electric energy transmission system with primary and secondary side series compensation [J]. Chinese Journal of electrical engineering, 2010,30 (15): 48-52 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Wenqi, Ma Hao, He Xiangning, Study on different compensation topologies of inductive coupling power transmission system [J]. Journal of electrical technology, 2009,24 (01): 133-139 [Google Scholar]
- G. Guidi and J.A. Suul, “Minimizing Converter Requirements of Inductive Power Transfer Systems With Constant Voltage Load and Variable Coupling Conditions,” in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol. 63, no. 11, pp. 6835-6844, Nov. 2016, doi: 10.1109/TIE.2016.2582459. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Biao, Chen Xiyou, Yu Qingguang, Principle of adaptive resonance technology for non-contact power transmission [J]. New Technology of Electrical Engineering and Energy, 2010, 29 (02): 33-37. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Qikun, Design of output control method for non-contact power transmission system based on capacitor array [D]. Chongqing: Master Degree Thesis of Chongqing University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.