E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Renewable Energy and New Energy Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Chen Lihong, Shu Bangrong and Li Xin, China’s livestock manure biogas potential and influencing factors evaluation based on regional differences in excretion coefficient. China Biogas, 2019. 37(02): Page 7-11. [Google Scholar]
- Gong, H., et al. , Concentrating process of liquid digestate by disk tube-reverse osmosis system. Desalination, 2013. 326: P 30-36. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Guozhi et al. , Investigation and analysis of the status quo of biogas residue utilization of large and medium-sized biogas projects. China Biogas, 2010. 28(1): Page 21-24. [Google Scholar]
- Moller J, Boldrin A, Christensen T.H.. Anaerobic digestion and digestate use: accounting of greenhouse gases and global warming contribution. Waste Management & Research the Journal of the International Solid Wastes & Public Cleansing Association Iswa, 2009, 27(8):813-824. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Zhenwei et al. , Study on drying characteristics and drying model of organic sludge, Journal of agricultural machinery, 2017, (10): 286-291. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaomin, Study on extrusion molding and drying characteristics of dewatered sludge, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.