E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Renewable Energy and New Energy Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Yuan Chuang, Gong Weicheng, Kuang Hongye, Research progress of biogas liquid membrane con centration technology [J]. Agriculture and Technology, 2017, (21): 166-169 [Google Scholar]
- Lu Jia, Liu Wei, Wang Xin, et al. Experimental study on ultrafiltration membrane concentration tre atment of biogas slurry[J]. Applied Energy Technology, 2016, 000(008: 49-53 [Google Scholar]
- Song Chengfang, Shan Shengdao, Zhang Miaoxia n, et al. Experimental study on membrane filtratio n and concentration of biogas slurry from livestoc k and poultry breeding [J]. China Water & Waste water, 2011, 027(003: 84-86 [Google Scholar]
- Laureni M, Palatsi J, Llovera M, et al. Influence o f pig slurry characteristics on ammonia stripping e fficiencies and quality ofthe recovered ammoniu m - sulfate solution[J]. Journal of Chemical Tech nology & Biotechnology, 2013, 88(9: 1654-1662 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Guoqiang, Zeng Guangming, Yin Zhiwei, etc. Status and development of ammonia nitrogen wa stewater treatment technology [J]. Hunan Nonferr ous Metals, 2002, 18(2: 29-30 [Google Scholar]
- Vijay K. Minocha, A.V.S Prabhakar Rao. Ammon ia removal and recovery from urea fertilizer plant waste[J]. Environmental Technology, 1988, 9(7) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wenbin, Dong You, Liu Shiting, Research on the removal of ammonia nitrogen in landfill le achate by blowing off method[J]. Environmental Pollution Control Technology and Equipment, 2004, 6(5): 51-53 [Google Scholar]
- K.W. Pi,Z. Li,D.J. Wan,L.X. Gao. Pretreatment of municipal landfill leachate by a combine d process [J]. Process Safety and Environmental Protection. 2009, 87 (3): 191-196 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Ruihua, Wei Chaohai, Wu Chaofei, et al. Cond ition test and engineering application of pretreatm ent of ammonia nitrogen in coking wastewater by stripping method [J]. Environmental Engineeri ng, 2007, 25(3: 38-44 [Google Scholar]
- Gustin S, Marinsek-Logar R, Effect of pH, tempe rature and air flow rate on the continuous ammoni a stripping of the anaerobic digestion effluent[J]. Process Safety & Environmental Protection, 2011, 89(1: 61-66 [Google Scholar]
- Acidity, alkalinity and pH value [J]. Environment al Science Series, 1988(02): 11-22 [Google Scholar]
- YONG H.K., YEOM S.H., RYU J.Y., et al. Develo pment of a novel UASB/CO2-stripper system for the removal of calcium ion in paper wastewater[J]. Process Biochemistry, 2004,39(11):1393-1399 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xu, Wang Baozhen, Zhu Hong, The pH an d buffering capacity of anaerobic digestion syste m[J]. China Environmental Science, 1997(06): 13-17 [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaoping, Wei Quanyuan, Jin Mingjun, Hu Jin g, Xu Pan, Dong Renjie, CO_2 stripping to increa se the pH value of anaerobic fermentation broth [J]. China Biogas, 2010, 28(03: 3-7 [Google Scholar]
- Quan X, Ye C, Xiong Y, et al. Simultaneous re moval of ammonia, P and COD from anaerobicall y digested piggery wastewater using an integrated process of chemical precipitation and air strippin g[J]. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2010, 178(1-3):326-332 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yingmin, Sun Xinli, Wu Jingran, The influe nce of phosphorus-based scale inhibitors on the c oagulation effect of the reuse of circulating water and sewage and the measures [J]. Thermal Power Generation, 2010, 039(001: 95-99 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Huan, Zhao Yunxin, Research on the remo val of cadmium from water by hydroxy-magnesiu m-aluminum complexes[J]. Northern Environmen t, 2013, 000(012: 58-61 [Google Scholar]
- Zou Mengyuan, Dong Hongmin, Zhu Zhiping, et al. The effect of inert fillers on the removal of am monia from biogas slurry in pig farms[J]. Transac tions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engin eering, 2018, 34(23):194-200 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.