E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Renewable Energy and New Energy Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Cashin Michael G, Inter Christian, Palmer Eric. Natural Gas & Electricity, 34 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Gang, M. Zeng, L. Peng. In Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 53 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Tracey D, Marc O, Tim N, Energy Policy, 123 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Bishan, Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, 42 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huan Zhang, Xinxin Xu, Wei Liu, Managerial and Decision Economics, 41 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Xue Jing Yan, Liu Geng Yuan. The journal of applied ecology, 29 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Reza Nadimi, Koji Tokimatsu, Kunio Yoshikawa, Energy Procedia, 142 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lina Barbulescu, Journal of Environmental Management, 204 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Matthew Greaves, Canadian Journal of Communication, 42 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Qunli Zhang, Donghan Sun, Mingshuang Wang, Energy Procedia, 142 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.