E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Renewable Energy and New Energy Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- P.S. Reddy, S. Avik, D. Eyup. Environmental Science and Pollution Research International, 24 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Lin, M. Moubarak. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 40 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bloch, S. Rafiq, R. Salim. Economic Modelling, 44 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumar, Abhishek, Sah, Bikash, Singh, R. Arvind, et al. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 69 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mundaca L, Neij L, Markandya A, et al. Applied Energy, 179 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Lund, D. Peter. International Journal of Energy Research, 40 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Yuan, Y. Xu, X. Zhang, et al. Energy Policy, 65 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dincer I, Acar C. International Journal of Energy Research, 39 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan J, Chou S.K., Applied Energy, 162 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Jones A.W.. Journal of Cleaner Production, 104 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.