E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Hussein Ibrahim, Mazen Ghandour, Sabine Saad, Performance Index: A Simple Selection Method of Appropriate Energy Storage for Specific Application. 2018, 171 [Google Scholar]
- Bjarne Steffen, Christoph Weber, Efficient storage capacity in power systems with thermal and renewable generation, Energy Economics, 2013, 36. [Google Scholar]
- D. Connolly,H. Lund,P. Finn,B.V. Mathiesen, M. Leahy. Practical operation strategies for pumped hydroelectric energy storage (PHES) utilising electricity price arbitrage[J]. Energy Policy, 2011, 39(7). [Google Scholar]
- Thang Ngoc Cong. Progress in electrical energy storage system:A critical review[J]. Progress in Natural Science, 2009,19(03):291-312. [Google Scholar]
- Chi-Jen Yang, Robert B. Jackson. Opportunities and barriers to pumped-hydro energy storage in the United States[J]. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2011,15(1). [Google Scholar]
- Savari George F, Krishnasamy Vijayakumar, Sathik Jagabar, Ali Ziad M, Abdel Aleem Shady H.E.. Internet of Things based real-time electric vehicle load forecasting and charging station recommendation.[J]. ISA transactions, 2020, 97. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.