E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Alaqeel, T.A., Suryanarayanan, S., 2019. A comprehensive cost-benefit analysis of the penetration of Smart Grid technologies in the Saudi Arabian electricity infrastructure, Utilities Policy, 60, 100933. [Google Scholar]
- Han Meng, Dong Ning, Jiao Jianlin, Tian Jiaying, Wang Haoqiang, 2020. Research on Construction of Holographic Intelligent Operation Management and Control System for Beijing Power Grid Automation, Distribution & Utilization 37(02), 47-53. [Google Scholar]
- He, Y.H., Wang, B., Li, D.C., Du, M., Huang, K.R., Xia, T., 2015. China’s electricity transmission and distribution tariff mechanism based on sustainable development, International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems, 64, 902-910. [Google Scholar]
- LUO, G.L., YUAN, X.H., ZHANG, X.Y., 2011. Evaluating Power Grid Enterprise’s Investment Returns, Energy Procedia, 5, 224-228. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Dun Nan, Hou Rui, Li Qiang, Zhao Ning Ning, Ge Rui, Lu Yi, 2019. Research on fuzzy enhancement algorithms for infrared image recognition quality of power internet of things equipment based on membership function, Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, 62, 359-367. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y.L., Zhang, F.L., Zhang, Y.Y., Wang, X.H., Fan, L.S., Song, F.H., Ma, Y.Z., Wang, S., 2019. Chinese power-grid financial capacity based on transmission and distribution tariff policy: A system dynamics approach, Utilities Policy, 60, 100941. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Yan, Song Yinghua, 2020. Research on Architecture Design and Key Technologies of New Distribution IoT Back-end System, Distribution & Utilization, 37(02), 41-46. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.