E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Y. Gong, H.Y. Liu, X. Yin, X.G. Li, Y.H. Liang, J.X. Man, R.X. Wen. Research on verification platform of electric energy metering equipment operated in typical environment. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 2018, 439(5): 052020. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. He, Z. Wang, Y. Wang, C. Li, C. Shi, L. Zou. Research on design of a fully compatible electric energy meter and power information acquisition equipment tray. IEEE Sustainable Power and Energy Conference (iSPEC). 2019, pp. 2605-2608. [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Sun, L.Y. Zhang, W.F. Zhang, S.J. Wang. Research on the energy-controlling system for the terminal electric equipment in office building. Procedia Engineering. 2017, 205: 281-287. [Google Scholar]
- L. Yang, D. Zhang, G. Lin, Q. Song, Q. Meng, Q. Pan, C. Liu. Research on remote calibration and online monitoring system of electric energy metering device. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2019, 1303(1): 012119. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Berouine, F. Lachhab, Y.N. Bakhouya, R. Ouladsine. A smart metering platform using big data and IoT technologies. 2017 3rd IEEE International Conference of Cloud Computing Technologies and Applications, 2017, pp. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- S. Huai, L. Yan, Z. Ang, Q. Song, Z. Wu. Research on technical architecture and application of big data cloud platform for electric power measurement. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2019, 1213(4): 042040. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Gong, Y.L. Wang, M.Y. Zhang. Design of intelligent power consumption optimization and visualization management platform for large buildings based on internet of things. MATEC Web of Conferences. 2017, 139: 00119. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Li, Peng, et al. Design of large-scale platform detection system based on distributed wireless communication technology. 2018 3rd Joint International Information Technology, Mechanical and Electronic Engineering Conference (JIMEC). 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.