E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- L.F. Cheng, T. Yu, X.S. Zhang, L.F. Yin, and K.Q. Qu, “Cyber-physical-social systems based smart energy robotic dispatcher and its knowledge automation: framework, techniques and challenges,” Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 25-40, Jan. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Rifkin, The third industrial revolution: how lateral power is transforming energy, the economy, and the world, Palgrave MacMillan, New York, USA, pp. 24-71, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Liu, Global energy internet, China Electric Power Press, Beijing, China, pp. 1-10, Feb. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng, T. Yu, X.S. Zhang, and L.F. Yin, “Machine learning for energy and electric power systems: state of the art and prospects,” Autom. Electr. Power Syst., vol. 43, no. 1, pp. 15-31, Jan. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- T. Yu, L.F. Cheng, and X.S. Zhang, “The weakly-centralized Web-of-Cells based on cyber-physical-social systems integration and group machine learning: Theoretical investigations and key scientific issues analysis,” Sci. Sin. Tech., vol. 49, pp. 1541-1569, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Callaway and I.A. Hiskens, “Achieving controllability of electric loads,” Proc. IEEE, vol. 99, no. 1, pp. 184-199, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Botterud, Z. Zhou, J. Wang, et al. , “Demand dispatch and probabilistic wind power forecasting in unit commitment and economic dispatch: a case study of Illinois,” IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 250-261, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng and T. Yu, “Game-theoretic approaches applied to transactions in the open and ever-growing electricity markets from the perspective of power demand response: An overview,” IEEE Access, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 25727-25762, Mar. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Wen, B. Yu, Y.H. Bai, T.T. Ma, and C.X. Guo, “Research of the overall solution of next generation dispatching automation support system for Guangdong Power Grid,” Southern Power System Technology, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 18-21, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng and T. Yu, “Typical scenario analysis of equilibrium stability of multi-group asymmetric evolutionary games in the open and ever-growing electricity market,” Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 38, no. 19, pp. 5687-5703, Oct. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. Khodaei, S.M. Shahidehpour, and S. Bahramirad, “SCUC with hourly demand response considering intertemporal load characteristics,” IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 564-571, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- K.Y. Huang, H.C. Chin, and Y.C. Huang, “A model reference adaptive control strategy for interruptible load management,” IEEE Trans. Power Syst., vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 683-689, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhang, T. Zhang, F.Z. Wang, and X. Qi, “Ultra-short-term forecasting method based on response characteristics of flexible load,” Power System Protection and Control, vol. 47, no. 9, pp. 27-34, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Yang, J.T. Liu, J.G. Yao, H.F. Ding, K. Wang, and Y.P. Li, “Model and strategy for multi-time scale coordinated flexible load interactive scheduling,” Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 34, no. 22, pp. 3664-3673, Aug. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- X.F. Wang, C.C. Shao, X.L. Wang, and C. Du, “Survey of electric vehicle charging load and dispatch control strategies,” Proceedings of the CSEE, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 1-10, Jan. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sha, X.Y. Qiu, X.J. Ning, and X. Han, “Multi-objective optimization of active distribution network by coordinating energy storage system and flexible load,” Power System Technology, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 1394-1399, May 2016. [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Duan, Z.C. Hu, Y.H. Song, and H.M. Chen, “Two-stage optimization of distributed network operation strategy with electric vehicle and distributed energy,” Journal of Global Energy Interconnection, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 87-95, Jan. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhang, J.X. Wang, and X.Y. Cao, “An energy management method of island microgrid based on load classification and scheduling,” Autom. Electr. Power Syst., vol. 39, no. 15, pp. 17-23+109, Aug. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Cheng and T. Yu, “Nash equilibrium-based asymptotic stability analysis of multi-group asymmetric evolutionary games in typical scenario of electricity market,” IEEE Access, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 32064-32086, Dec. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Z.N. Pan, X.S. Zhang, T. Yu, and D.Z. Wang, “Hierarchical real-time optimized dispatching for large-scale clusters of electric vehicles,” Autom. Electr. Power Syst., vol. 41, no. 16, pp. 96-104, Aug. 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.