E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Xu X.Q., Su L.J., et al. Summary of research status of geophysical methods for detecting structural characteristics of landslide body [J]. Progress in Geophysics, 2015, 30(3: 1449-1458. [Google Scholar]
- Torgoev A, Lamair L, Torgoev I, et al. 2013. A review of recent case studies of landslides investigated in the Tien Shan using microseismic and other geophysical methods [A]. Earthquake Induced Landslides [M]. Berlin Heidelberg: Springer, 285-294 [Google Scholar]
- Qi Y.L., Chen N.S., Qin Q.R., et al. Interpretation of ground penetrating radar images of sandstone and its slope deposits [J]. Journal of Chengdu University of Technology (Science technology edition), 2007, 34(1):97. [Google Scholar]
- Li H, Lu G.Y., He X.Q., et al. Discussion on the development course and prospect of ground penetrating radar [J]. Progress in Geophysics, 2010, 25(4) : 1492-1502. [Google Scholar]
- Bichler A, Bobrowsky P, Best M, et al. Three-dimensional mapping of a landslide using a multi-geophysical approach: the Quesnel Forks landslide [J]. Landslides, 2004, 1(1):29-40. [Google Scholar]
- Lapenna V, Lorenzo P, Perrone A, el al. 2D electrical resistivity imaging of some complex landslides in the Lucanian Apenning chain, southern Italy [J]. Geophysics, 2005, 70(3):811-818. [Google Scholar]
- Meric O, Garambois S, Jongmans D, et al. Application of geophysical methods for the investigation of the large gravitational mass movement of Sechilienne,France [J]. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 2005, 42(4):1105-1115. [Google Scholar]
- Pu H.R.. Principle of electromagnetic sounding [M]. Beijing: Geological Publishing House, 1990. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Y.J., Lin J, et al. Distortion analysis and numerical elimination of transient electromagnetic receiver for shallow detection [J]. Progress in Geophysics, 2007, 22(1: 263-265. [Google Scholar]
- Niu Z.L.. Principle of time domain electromagnetic method [M]. Changsha: Central South University Press, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Jing S.J., Li Z.D.. Basic principles of transient electromagnetic method [J]. China Coalfield Geology, 1995, 7(2: 83-87. [Google Scholar]
- Brian R, Spies. Depth of investigation in electromagnetic sounding methods. Geophysics, 1989, 54(7):872-887. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang B.Y.. Transient electromagnetic exploration [M]. Beijing: Geological Publishing House, 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Y.G., Tan D.M.. Three-dimensional numerical simulation of transient electromagnetic method under full space effect [J]. Journal of Railway Engineering Society, 2010, 1(3):76-80. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y.Z., Yu J.B., Liu J, et al. Transient electromagnetic method mine advance detection [J]. Chinese Journal of Engineering Geophysics, 2009, 6(1):28-32. [Google Scholar]
- Xue G.Q., Li X, Di Q.Y.. Research progress on forward and backward inversion of transient electromagnetic method [J]. Progress in Geophysics, 2008, 23(4: 1165-1172. [Google Scholar]
- Xie L.T.. Transient electromagnetic rapid imaging [D]. Chongqing: Chongqing University, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Bai D.H., Maxwell A.M., Lu J, et al. Numerical calculation of the apparent resistivity in the whole process in the time domain transient electromagnetic method [J]. Chinese Journal of Geophysics, 2003, 46(7: 697-704. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong S.M., Zheng D.Z.. Transition process analysis [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- Chen M.S., Tian X.B.. Study on transient electromagnetic sounding of galvanic source (5)— The measured induced voltage is converted into vertical magnetic field [J]. Coal Geology & Exploration, 1999, 27(5: 63-65. [Google Scholar]
- Luo G.P., Wei F.Y.. Study on Magnetic field of transient electromagnetic method and its apparent resistivity [J]. Coal Geology of China, 2000, 12(2):60-62. [Google Scholar]
- Xie L.T., Wu P, Numerical Calculation Method of Transient Electromagnetic Apparent Resistivity Bisection Pre-estimation [J]. Chinese Journal of Engineering Geophysics, 2010, 7(5): 554-560. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.