E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China. Public consultation on the “New Energy Automobile Industry Development Plan (2021-2035)” [EB/OL]. (2019-12-03)[2020-03-16] (in Chinese). Available: http://www.miit.gov.cn/n1278117/n1648113/c7553623/content.html [Google Scholar]
- BEHEV (2007), Introduction of Electric Vehicle Policies in Other Countries (in Chinese). Available: http://www.bjhev.com/ReadNews.asp?NewsID=1220 [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, J. Jin and J. Chen, “Catching up in new energy vehicle industry: Review of its development and policies in China,” 2008 4th IEEE International Conference on Management of Innovation and Technology, Bangkok, 2008, 810-814. [Google Scholar]
- Virginia Electric and Power Company. Schedule 6 Large General Service. [Online] Available: https://www.dom.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Uttar Gujarat VIJ Company Limited. Tariff for Supply of Electricity at Low Tension, High Tension and Extra High Tension. [Online]. Available: http://www.ugvcl.com [Google Scholar]
- The National Development and Reform Commission of the People’s Republic of China. Notice on Issues Concerning Electric Vehicle Electricity Price Policy. [EB/OL]. (2014-08-06) [2020-03-16] (in Chinese). Available: https://www.ndrc.gov.cn/fggz/tzgg/ggkx/201408/t20 140806 1073810.html [Google Scholar]
- The National Development and Reform Commission of the People’s Republic of China. Notice of the National Development and Reform Commission on the Implementation Measures for the Reform of Printing Electricity Price.[EB/OL]. (2005-03-28) [2020-03-16] (in Chinese). Available: https://www.ndrc.gov.cn/xxgk/zcfb/tz/200506/t2005 0613 965813.html [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang. Strengthen DSM to implement maximum power load demand control[J]. Power Demand Side Management, 2005, 7(3):55-56, 63 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen. Problems and solutions to bi-lateral electricity price in sales side[J]. Power Demand Side Management, 2009, 11(5):57-60 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- E. Sortomme and M.A. El-Sharkawi. Optimal charging strategies for unidirectional vehicle-to-grid[J]. IEEE Trans. on Smart Grid, 2011, 2(1): 131-138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Clement-Nyns, E. Haesen and J. Driesen. The impact of charging plug in hybrid electric vehicles on a residential distribution grid[J]. IEEE Trans. on Power Systems, 2010, 25(1): 371-380. [Google Scholar]
- T.H. Bradley, C.W. Quinn. Analysis of plug-in hybrid electric vehicle utility factors[J]. Journal of Power Sources, 2010, 195 (16): 5399-5408. [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Andersen, M. Rask, J.A. Mathews. Integrating private transport into renewable energy policy: the strategy of creating intelligent recharging grids for electric vehicles[J]. Energy Policy, 2009, 37(7): 2481-2486. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Hadley, A. Tsvetkova. Potential impacts of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles on regional power generation[R]. Tennessee : Oak Rige National Laboratory, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Marcincin, Z. Medvec and P. Moldrik, “The impact of electric vehicles on distribution network,” 2017 18th International Scientific Conference on Electric Power Engineering (EPE), Kouty nad Desnou, 2017 : 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, D. Feng, F. Wu, Y. Zhou, C. Fang. Contract Demand Decision for Electricity Users with Stochastic Photovoltaic Generation. Proceeding of the CSEE, 2020, 40(6): 1865-1872(in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- State Grid Shanghai Electric Power Company. Shanghai Electricity Price List [EB/OL]. (2019-05-31) [2020-03-16] (in Chinese). Available: http://www.95598.cn/static/html//person/sas/es//PM06003001_2352.shtml [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.