E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Power Engineering and Power Generation Technology|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Wang Xifan, Wang Biyang, Wang Xiuli, et al. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 38(17), 4-13(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Quinonez-Varela G, Ault G.W., Anaya-Lara O, et al. IET Renewable Power Generation, 1(2), 107-114(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Nan, New Energy Progress, 3(1), 21-24(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ying, Dong Zhaoyang, Meng Ke, et al. Journal of Modern Power Systems and Clean Energy, 1(3), 258-263(2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Ning, Research on optimization of power collector system for large-scale offshore wind farms, Shanghai University of Electric power(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Fu Yang, Wu Jing, Wei Shurong, et al. Topology optimization and planning of power collection system for large scale offshore wind farm. Power System Technology, 37(9), 2553-2558(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jiandong, Li Guojie, Economic comparison of different collector networks for offshore wind farm, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 33(11), 99-103(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jiandong, Li Guojie, Economic study on switchgear configuration in electrical systems of offshore wind farms with cable outage, Power System Technology, 34(2), 125-128(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Wei Shurong, Zhang Lu, Xu Yao, et al. Hierarchical optimization for the double-sided ring structure of the collector system planning of large offshore wind farms. IEEE Transactions on Sustainbale Energy, 8(3), 1029-1039(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Fu Yang, Xu Hanlu, Huang Lingling, Offshore wind farm collector system of life cycle cost analysis. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 40(21), 161-167(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jin, O’Reilly J, Fletcher J.E., Redundancy analysis of offshore wind farm collection and transmission systems, International Conference on Sustainable Power Generation and Supply, April 6-7, 7(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jin, O’Reilly J, Fletcher J.E., Reliability enhancement of offshore wind farms by redundancy analysis, Auyomation of Electric Power System, 34(4), 84-91(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Junyang, Zhu Miao, Gao Qiang, et al, Optimal design of internal topology for high power AC offshore wind farm, Power System Technology, 37(7), 1978-1982(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Tan Renshen, Yang Ping, He Peng, et al, Study on reliability and sensitivity of offshore wind farm collector system considering electrical fault and switch configuration scheme, Power System Technology, 37(8), 2264-2270(2013) [Google Scholar]
- Scutariu M, Techno-economical optioneering of offshore wind farms electrical systems, IEEE lausanne Power Tech, July 1-5, Lausanne, Switzeland, 2195-2200 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jianping, Zhu Zhongjie, Liu lu, et al. Transmission network value planning considering large-scale wind power integration, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 38(19), 47-51(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Su Haifeng, Zhang Jianhua, Liang Zhirui, et al, Substation Locating and Sizing optimization planning based on life cycle cost, Automation of Electric Power Systems, 36(23), 59-64(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Su Haifeng, Zhang Jianhua, Liang Zhirui, et al, Substation LCC Planning based on refined mean clustering random particle swarm algorithm, Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 27(4), 209-215(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.